Help with FM Touch

I’ve loved the CM and FM series but my laptop is knackered and I can’t afford to buy a gaming laptop capable of playing so I understand this is the next best thing. I have a 4th iPad so will need to upgrade (cheaper than a gaming laptop) but how close is touch to the core game? My main enjoyment of the core game was buying youth and developing them, is this still possible in touch and does it have the same players database? 

Thanks in advance 

Touch is good,its basically the full fm but with a few things either taken out or scaled down,for example,team talks,touchline shouts and press conferences dont exist in touch,neither does ffp or tactical familarity.Training is scaled back abit i think,not as full on.along with staff recruitment,its good for those like myself that has got the time to play full fm (as much as id like to) however on iPad there are some database restrictions,you can only load 3 nations,which is approximatley 6k players (i think) where as pc version of touch doesnt have these restrictions.

Archived