Where are the images already in the game?

Al Clark

• SI Staff

I suppose I should already know this, but when (in FM08 for example) do i find all the player images that are in the game to start? I don't mean downlaoded ones.

i want to try and collect together the missing 106 MLS player images, many of which were in FM08 or FM07, I just can't seem to locate them?

Help?!

You should be able to get them from FM07 and FM08 like you wanted. It's jsut FM09 we need a new tool for.

FM 08 they should be inside a file called 'graphics.fmf' in the location: C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\data\. You'll need to download the Archive extractor tool from the main SI website: http://www.sigames.com/downloads.php?type=view&id=383 and use that to extract the file. They should be in /pictures/players once extracted.

FM 07 is simpler. It should just have a graphics folder rather than a graphics.fmf file. Look in the C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\data\ folder. Just locate the /pictures/players folder within it and choose your images (remember to take the config.xml file too).

Archived