FM19 - Antonio Marin - Wonderkid Winger

Casanova

Antonio Marin

UIMyQNV.jpg

This is Antonio Marin, 18 months into a new save.

qnZKqvG.jpgXDuRAG1.jpg

Above is how much Marin cost me in the first transfer window and the contract he signed in the first window.

The transfer also cost me an extra 1.5 million on 30 - 40 - 50 apperence milestones.

There was also a wage increase after so many games which was an extra 2-3k.

I managed to sign Marin for Aston Villa in the Championship so he will come to a lot of clubs.

In my first season in the Premiership he currently has the most assists and scored the winner below in the video vs an amazing Spurs side.

A must sign in FM19

Having scouted him he appears to have just signed a new contract in my save so won't be available until at least the summer and at a value of about 5m + adds on rising to about 12m.

Another player i've scouted while there was Lovro Majer looks like he could be a star too

On 31/10/2018 at 09:04, JJSaxton said:

Just signed him for Leeds United. Bid 1.5mill all upfront and was accepted immediately. (Sold Pablo Hernandez for 3mill to fund a few buys)

Will let you know how he gets on.

Bugger...I paid 1.7m with no ongoing fees.Ive been ripped lol

39 minutes ago, scottya86 said:

Got him for 750k up front and £1m over 6 month payments for Rangers, just been gradually breaking him into the team! Do you usually play him as an Inside Forward or a Winger? 

Not wanting to appear as a heathen but I am playing him as a LB in a wingerless formation. He leads the league in average rating too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/11/2018 at 00:17, Geordieboy52 said:

Not wanting to appear as a heathen but I am playing him as a LB in a wingerless formation. He leads the league in average rating too.

Heathen it is.

• 4 weeks later...

Slightly late to the party with this guy, tried to sign him January 2019 in my Norwich save but Dinamo want £6.5m up front, way out of my budget annoyingly! Hoping he's still there in the summer and if I can see my season through and get promotion and a decent PL transfer budget, I'll go back in. He looks superb.

• 2 months later...

Bought him start of season two for derby following promotion. 

Now in my 6th season after winning the title last year. 

He is incredible. Still my first choice AML as inside forward. His stars are only 3.5 compared to other players in my squad but I am not even contemplating replacing him. 

On 07/03/2019 at 11:51, Gungner said:

He's fantastic, but no longer a cheap option after the update sadly. Only for rich clubs now. 

Yep, Dinamo players now cost a fortune. :( 

Before the update LW was basically pick your wonderkid with Marin, Solomon and Olmo all great option for an IF.  Then Trincao and Lainez as proper wingers.  

Lainez and Solomon have joined new clubs and Marin and Olmo's values have skyrocketed.  

• 6 months later...
On 07/03/2019 at 11:51, Gungner said:

He's fantastic, but no longer a cheap option after the update sadly. Only for rich clubs now. 

Yeah, I noticed that when I just started my Leeds save. However now I'm in season 4 and I've managed to buy him with 35 million up front, and then 12 million in instalments.