Big problem buying fm touch

Hi, I have a big problem.

My girlfriend wanted to give me a gift, and then in fm touch page has booked the version, because she has seen that it was compatible with Ipad and ios.

Now it arrived me an email where there is a code and only instructions to download it on pc.

How can i fix it? Is there a way to convert pc booking into app store download (when the game will be available)? 

Thank you fort your support

2 hours ago, Cahill90 said:

Hi, I have a big problem.

My girlfriend wanted to give me a gift, and then in fm touch page has booked the version, because she has seen that it was compatible with Ipad and ios.

Now it arrived me an email where there is a code and only instructions to download it on pc.

How can i fix it? Is there a way to convert pc booking into app store download (when the game will be available)? 

Thank you fort your support

The version that she bought is for the pc,the iPad version is released this friday,so you would have to contact sega to get a refund and buy it from apple app store on friday

1 hour ago, marris09 said:

The version that she bought is for the pc,the iPad version is released this friday,so you would have to contact sega to get a refund and buy it from apple app store on friday

Indeed, or alternatively, give back your girlfriend and get a refund.

Archived