players declining with red arrows all the time

27 minutes ago, jamesshipman87 said:

ive played 3 seasons so far can i ask why players allways have red allways down on there attributes ive never seen them as bad as this football manager this needs fixing before its release. 

The arrows are a know UI issue, the player still develops attributes although the arrows are obviously misleading.

yea i didnt understand because ive won the league, champions league, community shield, fa cup within all of the 3 seasons i understand that a player alot older will decline but ive 20 to 25 yr old players with red arrows down on all stats all the time and it doesnt make sense. hopefully this is fixed. i also see odd ones green going up but more of the red arrows of declining. 

5 minutes ago, jamesshipman87 said:

yea i didnt understand because ive won the league, champions league, community shield, fa cup within all of the 3 seasons i understand that a player alot older will decline but ive 20 to 25 yr old players with red arrows down on all stats all the time and it doesnt make sense. hopefully this is fixed. i also see odd ones green going up but more of the red arrows of declining. 

As I said, it's just a UI issue. The development should under normal circumstances still happen. So, over time, you will see attributes increase, even if the arrows are orange or red, of course assuming that the player has room to grow and getting game time etc.

Archived