[FM19] Doing A Leicester City But In Belgium

With the full release a day behind us, I had been thinking were to start? Unemployed, Rotherham, or something else....well this is the something else, and I hope others will give it a blast. Was toying with putting this on the challenge page, but we will see how it goes (Seems I have done already! Doh!) - can this one be deleted please admin team

As usual, every nation and league loaded - I play slow, I have lots of other things to do when playing this, so the long updates whilst the laptop crunches the data suits me to the ground. Plus I'm a stats freak, I spend as much time playing it as I do looking at people I know in real life's careers continue and sending them screenshots of what they are up to.

Anyway, I am sure we have all seen it in the news about the Leicester chairman - anyone who is a football fan will understand the bond between our chairmen and our football clubs - we love them, we hate them......

So Im gonna try and do a Leicester City but over in Belgium with Oud-Heverlee Leuven, the next few posts will take some time as I am busy,busy but when I grab the chance I will share my thoughts on the club and playing staff. What I do know is they have a young George Hirst playing for them, and those Owls fans will I am sure know the story of how he ended up over there - if not I will share it and no doubt be corrected on what I know of the story.

ohlb0d299943c6a39a2.jpg

Doing a Leicester? Surely that means whatever team finished 14th the year before you take over and winning the league the very next year? Can't see that kind of challenge taking off, as if you don't win most games the challenge can be over as early as half way through the season. Also it's probably only a 1 season and done challenge.

@SovietIt's my way of saying take a 'smaller' known team to win the national chamiponship. Leicester had a belief from their chairman they could prove the footballing world wrong, and they did. This Belgium side was owned by the same person.

@bigmattb28I was not really explaining myself when I wrote the opening post, maybe because this was a career update post rather than a challenge post. Basically its just a post to say, can you win Belium top flight football with the late owners other team, and if so, just how big a side can you build them into?

I have asked the mods to close this post, as it was put in the wrong area....if however, anyone with experiance of creating a challenge format can sort of make something out of it? I dunno, maybe win the European Champions League with both clubs?

Archived