Bidstack Adboards in FM2019

White Flag

4 hours ago, Rivanov said:

Which config file did you change?

I changes the Ad board config file, and replaced the Bidstack_Channel file hidden away in the SI AppData folder with a tinkered FM18 version. Neither of these worked.

I've already got Targeted Advertising turned off, but I believe this merely leaves you with untargeted Bidstack adverts.

So: still stuck. Is it just me, or are others having this problem too ?

Ta.

I'm getting ads for Nicki Minaj and allsorts of nonsense, instead of my own video ads - I've tried the above and it also didn't work. I think turning your Wifi off sorts it, but that's not an ideal work around. Does it also feel like the first aboard loops too, and is on longer than it should be?

EDIT: Turning the wifi off only seems to record the first video aboard over and over again instead of reading the full lot in the desired order.

Think I've resolved this, but time will tell: change all entries in the "BIDSTACK_CHANNEL" file which read "true" to "false". No Bidstack for 2 matches now.

Folder is located in Appdata/Local/Sports Interactive/Football MAnager 2019/Preferences/version 3/channels.

4 hours ago, White Flag said:

Think I've resolved this, but time will tell: change all entries in the "BIDSTACK_CHANNEL" file which read "true" to "false". No Bidstack for 2 matches now.

Folder is located in Appdata/Local/Sports Interactive/Football MAnager 2019/Preferences/version 3/channels.

Thanks mate, I'll give this a try tonight.

For any Mac users, the file is located here:

‎⁨Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨name ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨Preferences⁩ ▸ ⁨version 3⁩ ▸ ⁨channels⁩ ▸ BIDSTACK_CHANNEL.xml

Archived