TV PRIZE MONEY

Branquinho1997

Hey , i want to  know if there is something that i can do to stop clubs from getting individual tv deals?

I´m trying to do a file on the editor  that almost is equal to the premier league where i change the rules of the portuguese league and  i put 100M€ and share with all the clubs (TV Money)  but when the day to receive the money comes , the club as already closed a indivual deal instead of using the league one...

any suggestion?

Thanks

3 minutos atrás, KUBI disse:

I think there  is no such option in the editor. A lot of such special rules are hardcoded for a specific league. 

thats terrible and thanks for answering ... i´ve tried the premier league method with 3-5 leagues and it works perfect but the portuguese seems to be the  one that they dont want to keep the league prizes...

do you think maybe a QA staff or someone will see this topic?

vor 1 Minute schrieb Branquinho1997:

thats terrible and thanks for answering ... i´ve tried the premier league method with 3-5 leagues and it works perfect but the portuguese seems to be the  one that they dont want to keep the league prizes...

do you think maybe a QA staff or someone will see this topic?

You need to post it in the bugs forum.

1 minuto atrás, KUBI disse:

You need to post it in the bugs forum.

Thanks , but i already did ...

And btw , i´ve set for one club or some clubs to have elections in 2018 and the game automatically doesnt do what i want and sets the club to have elections in 2020 , do you  how do i fix this?

Archived