Carro-ling in the Deep!

Marios1999

So with the new uni season starting, but also with no money in my pocket, the only sensible solution is to start a new, hopefully long term, save in a ******** of a league, with a crappy team, and to put salt on the wound, going youth only :D The pick of the team is CE Carroi from the Andorra Segona Divisio! 

Ce_carroi_badge.png

I actually went with Carroi because as we see in Wikipedia: 

Founded in 2014 as a football academy[1] CE Carroi has been a successful club at the national youth level also taking part in internationally renowned youth competitions in Europe, such as the Mediterranean International Cup[2] or the Andorra International Cup.Although, the club is known by his football academy and school, in July 2015 CE Carroi created a senior team to compete at the highest levels in the country thus being admitted in Segona Divisió.

cxPx2WU.png

And in the pic above you can see the poor ****er myself, hopefully the builder of a succesful Andorran football empire :D 

Season 2017-18

We started off the season without many expectations, as i offered contracts to greyed out players to go with the 3 real players I inherited. With that in mind, it is fitting to say that the season was a monumental success! We won the league in stylish fashion, by a margin of 7 points!

WEHp7TC.png

s9pOzxp.png

But it was also our cup success that was a big achievement, as we defeated two Primero Divisio sides in Encamp and Engordany to reach the semis, where we fell 1-2 to Lusitanos. If only we had converted our penalty kick in the 15th minute we'd be up 1-0, and everything would be different :(

rDyF5En.png

Youth Candidates:

Fgm7QH1.png

An expected so-called ''golden generation'', that lend us only two first teamers tho, in Barba and Mota.

kYAHohf.png

4UGMfEJ.png

Facilities:

0kvNJZW.png

Having such a succesful first season causes me to want more than just a safe spot in the Primeiro Divisio next season :D Hopefully we will push for a european spot!

Archived