Aubamyang should be better at LW

Like the title says, he needs a update, in the game he maxes out at half a circle at left wing, and you can't train him anymore there as you get a alert shortly after saying he has maxed out that position, in real life he pretty much only plays on LW as a inside Forward attack now, he has been scoring and assisting there and been one of the best players in the league so far this season, so i think he needs a upgrade.

Otherwise you are kinda forced to use him as a striker because hes rating is poor on the left, which causes a headache with Lacazette.

The  "circle" is an indicator. It literally isn't anything more. His attributes are what matters and if you have an issue with any of it, it needs bringing up in the research/database section, with actual evidence. If you're basing it off of this season, this isn't what the current database is based on.

Sounds like effort to get actual evidence, i mean i just watch the games, the funny thing is you could max him out at LW no problem in FM 2018.

He also played on LW last season under Wenger just not as frequent as he has this season under Emery.

1 minute ago, GS1981 said:

Sounds like effort to get actual evidence, i mean i just watch the games, the funny thing is you could max him out at LW no problem in FM 2018.

He also played on LW last season under Wenger just not as frequent as he has this season under Emery.

Well, you are making the case that he should be better. You'd need to prove it with last season's stats, as said.

55 minutes ago, GS1981 said:

Like the title says, he needs a update, in the game he maxes out at half a circle at left wing, and you can't train him anymore there as you get a alert shortly after saying he has maxed out that position, in real life he pretty much only plays on LW as a inside Forward attack now, he has been scoring and assisting there and been one of the best players in the league so far this season, so i think he needs a upgrade.

Otherwise you are kinda forced to use him as a striker because hes rating is poor on the left, which causes a headache with Lacazette.

There's no such thing as being forced to play anyone anywhere. It makes no difference how much of a circle he has. If his skills match what you want out of your left winger then play him there.

Just now, GS1981 said:

he played 6 games as a LW and scored 5 goals

Played 7 games as a striker and score 4 goals, thats the best i can do.

Oh and last season he played 4 games as a LW and scored 3 goals and 3 assists.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/pierre-emerick-aubameyang/leistungsdaten/spieler/58864

As I said  -  bugs forum. Research/database section. As I also said, it's based on LAST season's performances.

• HUNT3R locked this topic

Archived