How do you play FMT? (Attribute Masking)

I am asking myself: how do you play FmTouch?? Do you play with it with the Attribute masking DLC/Unlockable activated?? or do you play seeing all the attributtes of all the players of the game visible??

I can't play without attribute masking. I found it so much real. This year is broken (I hope SIGAMES fix it soon) and no one has say nothing about it in the forums, so I assume that all of you play without it and I am very surprised about it.

And a question for SIGAMES staff: Why Attribute masking is a DLC/Unlockable in FMT and a free option in FM?? I hope you consider make it part of the default game in FMT20.

Thanks!

hace 4 minutos, Carambau dijo:

Hi Loren,

I like to see all attributes at once. Couldnt play with them masked. I like to know my players :)

But you´re right about SI charging for a feature that is FREE on the regular game...

HI Carambau!! thanks for respond

Didn't you find very unrealistic to know, if you play with a Vanarama club (for example), all the attributes of the players of the third spanish division? What is the purpose then of ths Scouting in the game??

Thanks again!

Its just the way I´ve been always playing this game (since Championship manager tbh).

I like to compare players attributes, therefore I need to know them. I´m doing scouting mostly to find high potential young players. 

Apart from that, when I´m searching for players using the filter, I need to know the exact value of his attribute to assess him.

Everyone plays this great game differently and thats fine :)

hace 11 minutos, Carambau dijo:

Its just the way I´ve been always playing this game (since Championship manager tbh).

I like to compare players attributes, therefore I need to know them. I´m doing scouting mostly to find high potential young players. 

Apart from that, when I´m searching for players using the filter, I need to know the exact value of his attribute to assess him.

Everyone plays this great game differently and thats fine :)

Totally agree!!

I hope SIGAMES fix it soon, otherwise i will need to get used to other way of playing.

Thanks!

Archived