Official FMELClan Team Report Thread [*Established Clan*]

More FMELC announcements (Gotta love em icon_smile.gif)

What has been decided is that we will carry on playing fm05 until fm2006 is released which is on the 21st october.

We will then have a break from then until Monday 14th november which we will resume on providing I aint workin then we will play through until the 14th december and resume back after the christmas break on Monday 9th January 2006 icon_smile.gif.

There will probably be a new rule introduced for the new fm that assistants will have to do team talks against AI teams to save time. That will probably be the only new rule introduced though icon_smile.gif.

So thats what will be happening a new thread I think will have to be started up when we start on fm06.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let everyone know new banners are now done i will send them to you guys that still have your old ones when i get home from work later tonight.

The game tonight will be taken forward to the first game of the session so basically everyone will start off with a game so that I can keep the timer on while at work.

Speak to you all tonight, Get the ip address off mike just come to chatroom usual times icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

Session was cancelled tonight mate I only just got home and im more sober than what i thought I would be icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Back just before 4, wow thats early for you icon_smile.gif

boltonbanner2aa.png

Season 2014-2015

Bolton doesnt have the best finances at this time. Wage budget is way over the limit and there's an outstanding loan that aggravates the situation. Boards' expectations was to reduce wages and bring some kind of economical stability to the club. Fans on the other hand wanted a mid-table safety and some investments in players. The 3000 seats expansion of the Reebok stadium completed in July 2014 can provide a small improvement in finances.

Roster-wise i needed to replace the whole defensive line, i had no defenders who could convince me about their skills. The rest of the squad seemed more than capable, only problem was that we were lacking depth which can hurt alot in case of injuries and bans.

Players Out

Grondin Didier (FC) - 1.6M - Auxerre

Thygesen Mikkel (MR) - 900k - Wolves

Serhat Akin (FRC) - Free - Coventry

Bem Haim Tal (DC) - Free - Chievo

Lampard Frank (MC)- Free - released

Buonavolonta Francesco (DC) - 2M - Coventry

All of them had really high wages, budget got improved alot with their departure.

Players In

Toure Kolo Abib (DRC) - Free - Arsenal

Klavan Ragnar (ML) - Free - Arsenal

Gordon Craig (GK) - Free - Liverpool

Kranjcar Niko (MC) - Free - Chelsea

Yahua Alaeddine (DC) - Free - Southampton

Rheinhardt Christoph (DL) - 975k - Middlesbrough

Kargbo Ibrahim (DC) - Free - Mouscron

Kere Mahamadou (DLC) - Free - Sheffield United

Karimbi Jumane Sambia (FC) - Free - C. Rizespor

Holmes Alan (DRL) - Free - Norwich

Torres Alfonso (FC) - Free - Valencia

Gavrancic Goran (DC) - Free - Mallorca

The talent level was quite satisfying which made me be sure about one thing...no relegation.

Roster

GK : Hall, Gordon

DC : Gavrancic, Hunt, Toure, Yahia

DR : Holmes, Kargbo

DL : Kere, Rheinhardt

DMC/MC : Kranjcar, Marino, Paul, Nolan

MR : Lahitie, Pfeiffer

ML : Park, Klavan

FC : Kuranyi, Austin, Torres, Lazovic, Jumane

Fixtures and Results

3 tough matches ahead, big test for Bolton :

Bolton - Liverpool 2-0 (Kuranyi, Austin)

Tottenham - Bolton 0-2

Bolton - Newcastle 3-1 (Kere, Kranjcar, Torres)

A very promising start, winning all 3 matches and with a 2 goals difference as well. Confident. Next 5 games seemed fairly easier :

Charlton - Bolton 2-0

Bolton - Wolves 2-0 (Austin, Park)

Bolton - Norwich 1-0 (Kranjcar)

Sheffield Wednesday - Bolton 2-1 (LeagueCup)

Fulham - Bolton 0-2 (Kuranyi, Kuranyi)

Charlton's win scared me a bit but the rest of the games (apart 2nd teamers loosing to Sheff Wed in League Cup) went more than alright, 6 wins and 2 losses in 8 matches is a very good run for Bolton :

Bolton - Birmingham 2-0 (Gavrancic, Kuranyi)

Everton - Bolton 3-1 (Kranjcar)

Bolton - Arsenal 1-0 (Austin)

Another short series of tough matches, winning vs Birmingham and Arsenal was extremelly good, Everton gets to be the first team who puts more than 2 goals past us :

Sunderland - Bolton 0-2

Bolton - West Ham 2-0

2-0...our favourite score, 7 out of 13 games ended with a 2-0 on our favour so far, another 2 with a 1-0 --> 9 matches out of 13 with clean sheet. Best defense in the league so far provided an astonishing 2nd league position for the Trotters. Can they keep it up?

evertonbanner30is.png

Inconsistancy turns Everton's season upside down as they aim to finish in the top 5

So approaching half way through the season and we are currently sitting in an alrite 8th position. We are playing some great football at home and some totally different football away and these are the games that are costing us.....the away ones.

With a goalkeeper who aint the best for travelling in the team its never easy no matter what ground we travel to away. One thing is for sure though is that if things dont improve I will be on the hunt for a new keeper who can play well home and away.

Our suprise package this season has somewhat been young 20 year old italian striker Mancini.

He has shined in most games and is getting better and better by the day. With a value of 16 million now no other team will be poaching him which is good news for Everton fans all round.

Other striker desray has adjusted to life at Everton very well also linking up well with Mancini upfront and scoring a respectable amount of goals so far.

The only concern is our leaky defence which can play well one game then play utterly disastrous in the next.

After spending a fortune on jonathan lopez I decided to give him another chance and so far has proved to be the best defender in my side along with another young italian Russo.

We started in 8th position at the start of the week and ended in exactly the same position come the end.

Some shock defeats were on the cards and a few suprise wins. Here is how we got on in all the games.............................

Everton 0-3 Liverpool

Liverpool were the new chelsea this season so it seemed early on and were very hard to beat in this game which we didnt manage to do.

We didnt play very well and conceeded some sloppy looking goals maybe 3 was a little harsh but blame the keeper.

Everton 2-0 Feyenoord (Euro Group game)

Feyenoord were in our group for the 2nd sucessive season and again we beat them in an entertaining game for us.

They gave us a helping hand though when one of their players was sent off leaving them to play 3 quarters of the game with only 10 men.

Still feyenoord done well and were pretty lucky not to conceed anymore.

Desray scored both goals pleasing both the fans and me.

Tottenham (Jimmy) 1-0 Everton

We wasnt at our best away and it showed in this game where tottenham dominated from start to finish.

They opened the scoring on 8 minutes in which was enough to win the game and if it wasnt for a great display by my keeper we could of lost by a bigger margin.

Everton 3-4 Newcastle

A cracking game this was which started our good run off.

This game seen us us go infront twice only for Newcastle to come back and take the points away from us.

Desray scored 2 goals and Nilsson scored our 3rd but it just wasnt enough.

Charlton 1-4 Everton

This struggling Charlton side gave us the morale that we needed to get back on track and start putting more points on the board.

After Charlton gave us an early scare taking the lead we came back in the 2nd half and just completely ripped them to shreds.

Nilson scored one, Desray grabbed another 2 and mancini popped a late 4th goal in.

Wolves 1-3 Everton

Another away game and another confident win. Wolves did create goal scoring chances at times but they were unable to finish them.

Hyps scored the first which was his first in ages. Desray grabbed the 2nd and mancini again got a late goal.

Just like the last game we were put under pressure early on and went 1 down but we bounced back.

Everton 3-0 Middlesbrough

With middlesbrough above us this was a very important game and with the likes of cavenghi upfront and carignano we were really in for a tough battle so i thought.

But we stood upto them and matched them move for move and it wasnt long before the goals started going in.

Desray scored 1, Mancini another then Fabre scored his first of the season in 10 starts off a penalty.

Norwich 0-1 Everton

A clean sheet away could this really be????? I was very shocked but it was against a pretty poor Norwich side who had only just stayed up the season before.

Our one and only goal came from a penaly which was taken by gareth barry.

We deserved more though as we all the possession not allowing Norwich to do anything.

That was mondays session over with now onto wednesdays..................

The previous session had seen us end on some very good form with the last 3 away games being won by us.

However things can change very quickly and thats just what happened. Very little games were controlled by me in this session due to working.

Our first game was up against the mighty Birmingham.......

Birmingham 4-0 Everton

A shocker of a start thats all i can say.

They outplayed us and as usual we struggled against one of the top premiership clubs away.

No one got any praise for this game as they were all just as bad as each other. My keeper even on a 4 rating at one point for the first time in his career.

Everton 3-0 Man Utd (Razor)

A good game this was and maybe Man Utd should of scored one but we held on to our clean sheet.

The first half was pretty even with Man Utd getting a fair bit of the ball but the 2nd half was totally different as we got the ball a lot more and capatalised on our chances scoring 3 goals.

Mancini scored 2 with Desray scoring our 3rd.

The Man utd keeper wasnt to blame as all 3 goals were finished well but the Man Utd fans and board must of been just a little bit disappointed with the outcome.

Liverpool 5-1 Everton (FA Cup 4th round)

Good job this was the cup. This loss signalled our exit from the FA Cup and gave us more time to concentrate on our Euro Cup and the Premiership.

We didnt actually play too bad just my keeper was to blame fully as every shot liverpool had on target was going in the back of the net.

Our right back that I had only just recently sold to Liverpool started for them and ended up receiving man of the match award which was just typical.

So that was another week ended and it was a shame to end it on a low.

Still I look forward to the week ahead as after around 6m was gained from the sale of wayne rooney moving from Man Utd and our reserve right back going to liverpool for 3.5 million we have money to play with. My first stop will be the keeper shop

Thats all for now stay tuned for more updates icon_smile.gif

Just to remind everyone next session is tommorow night 6pm until 10pm as agreed last session as there was no complaints icon_smile.gif.

Game will be up a little before as usual for t+t if anyone needs any but be in the clan chatroom for 6pm cheers see you all then icon14.gif

West Ham Report

westhambanner2tq.png

Okay heres my report for Week Ending 9th October 2005 2005

Session Date: 3rd October 2005

Results

PL West Ham 4 vs 1 Ipswich

West Ham Scorers: Tim Janssen (12, 27 & 58) & Maciej Korzym (45)

Ipswich Scorers: Gaetano Rossi (61)

PL Chelsea 5 vs 0 West Ham

Chelsea Scorers: Rosario Salatiello (3 & 45), Lebohang Mokoena (6) & Lukas Podolski (33 & 64)

West Ham Injuries: Eduardo Mendoza (20)

PL West Ham 1 vs 2 Aston Villa

West Ham Scorers: Emanuel Pogatez og (40)

Aston Villa Scorers: Liam Ridgewell (Pen 8) & Ciprian Marica (26)

PL Liverpool 3 vs 0 West Ham

Liverpool Scorers: Luke Tomlinson (5), Mirko Vucinic (45) & Djibril Cisse (50)

West Ham Injuries: Wouter Artz (48)

PL Tottenham 2 vs 0 West Ham

Tottenham Scorers: Manu (2) & Marc Heidrich (7)

PL West Ham 3 vs 0 Newcastle

West Ham Scorers: Espen Renning (7 & 10) & Maciej Korzym (45)

PL Charlton 2 vs 2 West Ham

Charlton Scorers: Peter Bauer (27) & Liam Ward (77)

West Ham Scorers: Maciej Korzym (69) & Alexander Farnerud (84)

Premiership Position at end of session: 18th

Session Date: 5th October 2005

Players Arrived: 2

Javier Blasco M C Barcelona £3.5m

Mido F LC Montpellier £925K

Players Left: 1

Alexander Farnerud AM/F RLC Bolton £2m

Loans in: 2

Oliver Meyer D C Tottenham 3 Months

Adam Richards D C Liverpool 3 Months

Results

FAC Doncaster 3 vs 1 West Ham

Doncaster Scorers: Lee Spencer (3), Dave Tait (12) & Leroy Lita (17)

West Ham Scorers: Tim Janssen (16)

PL West Ham 1 vs 2 Wolves

West Ham Scorers: Espen Renning (Pen 90)

Wolves Scorers: Mark Quigley (22) & Shaun Maloney (62)

PL Middlesborough 3 vs 0 West Ham

Middlesborough Scorers: Fernando Cavenaghi (13), Paul Brooks (38) & Saloman Kalou (41)

West Ham Injuries: Matthew Bates (45)

PL West Ham 3 vs 1 Norwich

West Ham Scorers: Tim Janssen (36), Mike Carter (39) & Mido (79)

Norwich Scorers: Steven Reid (77)

Premiership position at end of session: 16th

Session Date: 9th October 2005

Results

PL Fulham 3 vs 0 West Ham

Fulham Scorers: Lee Robinson (35), Jose Dinis Gonzalez Rodrigues (43) & Richard Bowers (71)

PL West Ham 0 vs 3 Birmingham

West Ham Scorers:

Birmingham Scorers: Nelson Haedo Valdez (13, 21 & 44)

PL Everton 3 vs 0 West Ham

Everton Scorers: Luca Russo (29), Emmanuel Fabre (40) & Derek Riordan (63)

Resigned due to nothing to play with, players would not perform, even if I had got a shot gun and walked onto the pitch they wouldn’t score to save their lives!!!.

Appointed Lincoln Manager

L2 Wrexham 1 vs 1 Lincoln

Wrexham Scorers: Scott Richardson (87)

Lincoln Scorers: Danny Wills (57)

L2 Lincoln 0 vs 2 Darlington

Darlington Scorers: Neil Steele (6), Paul Fletcher (28)

L2 Lincoln 2 vs 1 Stockport

Lincoln Scorers: Craig Gardner (2) & Danny Wills (69)

Stockport Scorers: Jason Norville (67)

L2 Hartlepool 3 vs 2 Lincoln

Hartlepool Scorers: Magnes Vioarsson (44 & 45) & Nicky Bell (52)

Lincoln Scorers: Alan Brennan (14) & Moses Ashikodi (86)

League Two Position at end of Session: 21st

Managers Comment

Ok so I quit as West Ham manager, new flash folks, I can take losing but when I lose I want my side to at least show some attempt to get back in to the game and from what I experienced at West Ham was the exact opposite, ever high light was of a opposition shot, I had nothing to work with there, plus the resign function is a function on the game, it wouldn't be like real life if you don't have the opportunity to resign. Any way I am hoping to spend the last few weeks of FM2005 saving Lincoln from the drop with I am so far succeeding. They may be in teh same position West Ham was but at least they are fighting hard to stay up.

As you know all im working tonight and tommorow night for parts of the session. The timer will be put on but you will all have to make sure you dont click continue until 7pm start time so that it dont come on cheers speak to you all tonight when I finish work. Remember get the ip from mike in the chatroom icon_smile.gif

What has been decided as of tonight is due to us being so near yet another season finish and the new game aint out yet we are going to play one final last season on fm05 and then take a break after icon_smile.gif

Anyone who wants the clan game after we have ended to carry on offline they are more than welcome to get it provided they are in the clan of course icon_smile.gif.

Mike Law also has called it a day for fm05 but of course back for fm06 so Rick Boult will be managing his team for the final season so good luck icon_smile.gif.

After the final season has ended i will be posting a full end of fmelc review.

Good session tonight as always speak to you all tommorrow usual times...........reports to follow in a day or two icon_smile.gif

boltonbanner2aa.png

With almost 1/3 of the season gone and with such a good run of results confidence at Reebok Stadium is clearly high. Second-placed Trotters are starting to aim higher than the clubs' original expectations, european qualification is the ultimate goal set by the Wanderers manager for this season.

The key to those great results so far was the defense, placed as the best in the league at that point. In the attacking department the lack of depth was obvious so some slight improvements would come just handy in mid-season transfer period. Without being able to rotate players get tired alot, and in case of injuries or bans there would be no adequate substitution to make.

Fixtures and Results

Man Utd - Bolton 1-1 (Torres)

Leicester - Bolton 1-0

Both negative results since Man Utd isnt having the best season ever (placed 14th-16th), and Leicester away...if u aim at european qualification u should at least get 1 point. The next 7 matches were up to the assistant since i was too busy to play :

Bolton - Southapmton 2-0 (Austin)

Ipswich - Bolton 3-0

Bolton - Chelsea 0-3

Aston Villa - Bolton 3-0

Liverpool - Bolton 1-1 (Nolan)

Bolton - Tottenham 3-0 (Austin, Nolan, Kuranyi)

Newcastle - Bolton 2-1 (Park)

Assistant let me down in a way, was hoping on a better sequence of results. With a record of 2 wins 1 draw and 4 losses we moved 6 positions under, placed as 8th.

Players In

New year, new signings :

Alexander Farnerud (AMRL) - West Ham - 3M

Antonio Lopez (DMC) - Barnsley - 1.1M

Piotr Lewicky (DC) - Olympiakos - 3M

Marco Rizzo (GK) - Liverpool - 2.2M

Definatelly better depth already, if not better first team...

Players Out

Craig Gordon (GK) - Fulham - 1M

Fixtures and Results

Back in time to take control for the next 4 games :

FA Cup - Arsenal - Bolton 4-0

Bolton - Charlton 1-0 (Lahitie)

Wolves - Bolton 2-6 (Austin 2, Kuranyi 2, Torres, Farnerud)

Bolton - Middlesbrough 2-0 (Austin, Kuranyi)

We started really bad, 4-0 loss to Arsenal with the worse performance ever...straights 6s' all of them apart the keeper who played 4. On the other hand Si's squad was on fire.

Next 3 matches though cancelled my worries about assistant ruining the season, moved up 4 places in the league, solid wins and with a convincing 6-2 away morale got boosted instantly.

Standings 21st January 2015

Position : 4

Goals for/against : 37 - 22 (+15 gd)

Another report to follow soon, last for the season icon_smile.gif

tottenhambanner13wu.png

Spurs' Injury ravaged season coming to a close

The penultimate season in FM 2005 is drawing to close with Spurs languishing in 11th in the Premiership. Semi-Finalists in the FA Cup and Quarter Finalists in the League Cup. Although we are in the final of the UEFA cup against Si's Boro.

Our cup runs however has hindered rather than made our season. With no preseason (my fault icon_rolleyes.gif) All season we have struggled with injuries and lack of fitness. Losing at its worst point, 7 players on match day.

Finally towards the end of the season all the long term injuries came back and we finally had the great squad i had built up. 2 teams capable of beating anyone on their day. And results started to come, it was too late though for the league as 8th is the top position we can hope for and that is a long shot.

So for trophies this season the UEFA cup against Si's in-form Arsenal awaits us. I just hope we can win that trophy and please the fans and look forward to a strong and fit squad ready for next season where i will solely focus on bringing the premiership title to White Hart Lane.

This season players have stepped up to the plate and when all fit i think we have the best squad in the premiership.

GK

Kasper Schmeichel - 1st choice finally after a long running battle with Akineev. More consistent although still has a bad day now and then.

Ivor Akineev - Wonderful on his day but too inconsistent and Kasper taken the no.1 shirt. But good backup and if gets a chance could take the no.1 spot.

Manu - Only 17 but stats raising at an alarming rate. Good preseason and could force onto bench or even no.1 jersey.

Defence

Juan Torres - First choice DR and a great performer. Key player next season.

Michael Spencer - Second choice DR but solid and dependable. Good backup to Torres and similar attacking player.

Edward Gilardo - Young at 19 but already a first team centre back. Still not sure of top 2 centre backs and will be fighting it out with the other 3 next season. Great future ahead of him.

Michael Dawson - The old timer but still performing. Forced his way into first XI end of last season but can he cut it for another season.

Danny Blake - In and out of the team but some great performances towards the end of this season mean he and Dawson are first choice at the moment. Only 23 so bags of potential.

Jussi Veislainen - Big buy in January but then got inj and lost place. Starting to get back into form and getting games under his belt. Key player next year if he gets into team and performs.

Martyn Ball - 2nd choice DL at start of season but forced his way into first XI. Key player towards end of season and has even pushed former golden boy Manu to the bench.

Manu - Great young player but an even better younger player has ousted him from team. Looking forward to seeing the 2 DL's battle it out next season.

DMC's

Maurizio Longo - Took over from King easily. Great performer although had to play a high percentage of games as only player really not to have any injuries. Key player next year.

Ralf WeiB - Young DC/MC but has fitted well into DMC role when called upon. Not sure of his best position yet but good cover for Longo.

Midfield

Henrik Goitom - Great AM FRLC. Made the AMR position his with great performances as well as goals. Hoping his form will continue into next season.

Jermaine Jenas - I keep writing him off as backup but when he gets the chance performs well. Cant see him being a key player but he will push Goitom for the AMR spot.

Steve Matthews - Only 19 and some cracking performances in the end of last season meant hopes were high this year. Stupidly he was loaned out while i was away with no recall so missed 3 months. He suffered and has only just forced his way back into MC spot. Started to rediscover form and could be key player next year.

Markus Heidrich - Same ilk as Matthews. Only 18 and a great MC. Took the spot towards middle of season after coming back from injury. Lost it not too bad performances but due to Matthews' great ones. Again a great battle for the MC spot predicted for next year.

Carlos Meijas - Great player, has popped up with vital goals and bags of assists this year. Can be moved across the midfield but AML his best position. Done well to hold of Manuel and keep the AML his all season with great performances.

Manuel - AML arrived as replacement for brooks and after a slow start has developed into some player. Lost some form with meant Meijas came in on the left and so lost his first XI position, but he keeps performing and providing loads of assists. Will be key backup player next season.

Forwards

Fred - Star player as always. Bagged 30 goals this season in 30 starts. Missed a fair few games due to injury and international call ups. But always performs and on rich run of form to finish the season. Key player next year.

Florian Richter - Arrived with 21m price tag at start of season and started by winning us charity shield with great display. A broken leg though deprived us of him for 6 months and has only just got back into team. Found some form to forge a good attack with Fred. Will be key next year if staying fit.

Thomas Mayer - Youngster who has been chipping in with some great displays. Good backup to Fred and Richter as being similar players. At 19 he could become even better.

Dagoberto - Been a great backup player this year with injuries to other strikers. It will be his last this year as his contract runs out. A good team player who although didnt start that often always got some important goals for us.

Michael Schmitt - Great goals last year but injury ruined his season. Started well as spearheaded a weakened attack but faded and then got injured. Just back to fitness now so will need good preseason to fill Dagoberto's shoes.

One word for Ledley King who was a star man last year - but at 34 i felt it would be wrong in his last year of contract to play him and so chose to give the younger guys a go. He didnt play at all really this year but has been a great servant to club in both my spells at Spurs.

manutd4yf.png

Man Utd Appoint Bell 1

After being relagated from the English Premier division Man Utd took no time in appointing life long united fan Sean Bell 1 as their new manager. The board were unanimous in their decision that Bell 1 was the man to take united back to where they belong in the Premiership and challenge for honours at the top level.

Bell 1 released a statement saying that he thought that he was the man to take united forward and win the championship this season. He stated that places in his team were up for grabs and that age were no matter, this is in relation to several very exciting young players in his squad. Experts predict that Bell 1 will give the youngsters a chance while some of the more seasoned pro's could be looking for a new club as a new era strts at Old Trafford.

I had a massive job on my hnds during pre season to shift some of the aging players out who were on far too much money for the Championship. With no real money to spend i had to rely on a couple of free transfers and cheap deals. While selling some of the star players to make money to hopefully keep the clubs finances in tact.

My squad was massive and it really need trimming down especially due to the fact that i was spending double my wage budjet every week. This was soon ammended with the sales of numerous elderly first team players.

Transfers Out

9.6.2015 Morley, Neil Bedford £9K

9.6.2015 Small, Simon Nottm Forest £2M

9.6.2015 Smith, Peter Lincoln £5K

9.6.2015 Walker, Jamie Man City £70K

19.6.2015 Kahlenberg, Thomas Derby £500K

19.6.2015 O'Shea, John Barnsley £190K

23.6.2015 White, Daniel Barnsley £1.7M

27.6.2015 Davies, Tom Free Transfer Free

1.7.2015 Vilakazi, Benedict Charlton Free

1.7.2015 Carroll, Roy Brescia Free

1.7.2015 Beresford, Tom Harrogate Railway £5K

1.7.2015 Hunt, Aaron Aue £3.5M

1.7.2015 Xabi Alonso Deportivo £1.5M

1.7.2015 Warner, Danny Newcastle £2.5M

1.7.2015 Marsh, Jon Roma Free

2.7.2015 Blake, Simon Burnley £400K

4.7.2015 Curtis, Simon Nuneaton £5K

5.7.2015 Thompson, Ryan Mansfield £45K

5.7.2015 Clark, Mike Yeovil £10K

28.7.2015 Brank, Roy Frankfurt Free

On top of this 17 reserve players were released on free transfers at the end of their contracts.

Transfers In

28.6.2015 Carter, Mike West Ham £500K

1.7.2015 Perrin, Alain Ipswich Free

1.7.2015 Robinson, Colin Sheff Utd £240K

1.7.2015 Bakken, Espen Ipswich Free

1.7.2015 Day, Chris Kingstonian £50K

1.7.2015 Vukcevic, Simon West Ham Free

1.7.2015 Gibson, Darren Cardiff £130K

1.7.2015 Byrne, Ben Charlton Free

1.7.2015 Watson, Jon Crystal Palace £350K

13.7.2015 Wagner, Matthias Dortmund £325K

28.7.2015 Schröder, Timo Dortmund £325K

1.8.2015 de Groot, Joop Ajax Free

Only 5 of the players brought in are for the first team the others are promising youngsters who will be in the reserves with the potential of pushing for a first team place depending on performances.

These transfers have left me with a relativly well balanced team whose average age has been dramatically reduced. I am still about £75k over my wage budjet so i am still looking to offload a couple of the higher earners to bring this back into line.

Squad

Paul Keane GK IRL 23 £1.4M

Jon Watson GK ENG 25 £525K

Carlos González SW/D C MEX 22 £2.1M

Philippe Mexès SW/D C FRA 33 £1.6M

Joop de Groot SW/D C NED 26 £1.9M

John Heitinga SW/D/DM RC NED 31 £1.8M

Lee Bell D RC ENG 21 £1.7M

Robert Fitzpatrick D C ENG 21 £1.6M

Xavier Ros DM C ESP 25 £4M

David Kamara M L ENG 21 £3M

David Allison M C ENG 27 £4.7M

Roberto Vitale AM RL ITA 16 £2.6M

Mike Carter AM RLC ENG 24 £2.9M

Riccardo Ferrari AM RLC ITA 16 £130K

Simon Vukcevic AM LC SCG 29 £2.6M

Wnt Giovanni dos Santos AM C MEX 26 £4.3M

Jesús Navas F RC ESP 29 £4.1M

Jermain Defoe F LC ENG 32 £3M

Michele Fontana F C ITA 17 £2.8M

Fernando Aquino S C ARG 25 £4.6M

Chris Barrett S C ENG 22 £3.6M

Ben Byrne S C ENG 24 £2M

Gk - I feel i have 2 good young keepers with Keane starting as my first choice, might be tempted to purchase a new one if the correct person became available.

DEF - Have 2 really good experienced defenders in Mexes and Heitinga with 4 good youngish others. May look to offload Mexes as he has requested transfer and is on a large salary. Would need a replacement if he left.

MID - Have real quality in the middle of the park in Ros and Allison, when i took over we have 1 winger, Navas, so i promoted 2 young italians from the 18's who look promising and purcahsed Carter and Vukcevic who have a bit more experience.

ATT - Have a genuine goal scorer in Defoe and the ability of Aquino but one to look out for is another young Italian Fontana who looks really promising, that will leave Barret and Byrne as my backup strikers.

As the squad stands i dont really feel that i need any additions but if i do sell some of the high earners then i may be tempted to by a couple of younger replacements although there is a fair amount of young talent still in my reserves.

I am hoping to at least sequre promotion this season hopefully winning the league in the process. anything othre than promotion i will see as a failure as i am sure the board will.

Sean Bell 1

Yeah a human manager did get relegated with man utd but tbh they were in such a bad state no one could do anything for them.....shame it doesnt happen in real icon_biggrin.gif

and no problem stevey I knew you was gettin a bit aggrevated with fm05 due to your very strange retirements see ya for fm06 mate and no doubt will speak to you on msn sometimes as I usually do icon_smile.gif

evertonbanner30is.png

So another weeks worth of sessions to report on which seen us re-write Evertons history by scoring 8 in one game and winning by our biggest result so far.

But it wasnt all plain sailing and a few defeats did happen as usual. The season drew to a close at the end of this week where we finished in 9th place but it could of been higher.

The main thing was though that my assistant had at least won one of the last 2 games of the season to put us into a european qualifying spot.

With new gem mancini firing the goals in all we needed now was not to conceed half as many but in a few games we did which cost us a little bit.

Here is a round up of all the games that was played in all of last weeks sessions bearing in mind that my assistant took charge of a few of them.

Everton 2-2 Arsenal (Simon Murphy)

A hard start to the week this was but we put in a pretty decent performance. Although Arsenal got much more of the possession we came back and managed to salvage a point out of it.

At one point it looked as if we could have gone on to win the game aswell when fabre struck a lovely volley on the 89th minute to put us 2-1 up. But as usual i expected a last minute comeback and it happened as Arsenal equalised on the 90th minute.

This was arsenals first game in a while in which they didnt win so i was happy with my team overall for their spirited performance.

Mancini also added another one to his tally of goals to put us in the lead early on in the first half.

Sunderland 1-3 Everton

Favoured against disappointing sunderland who were lurking near the bottom of the premiership. We controlled this game and shouldnt of conceeded one but the main thing was we scored more.

Mancini opened the scoring like he has done in so many games this season for us and moments after added a 2nd but injury prone mancini came off on the 54th minute after he was fouled by an angry sunderland player.

With our top striker off it was the amc's job to wrap things up and give us a pretty decent away win.

Everton 3-0 West Ham (Tony at the time)

This was the game which led to Tony resigning from West Ham and taking a few steps down to managed lincoln 3 leagues below.

After another unimpressive performance and 3-0 defeat for West Ham it was just too much for Tony.

We made a good game of it though and we enjoyed ourselves and West Ham found it very hard to get the ball out of thier own area and were pegged back for almost all the game.

An unlikely defender scored our first goal off a corner which just summed up our day. Fabre and stand in striker Riordan added the other 2 goals to give us our first clean sheet in some time.

Bolton (Nick) 1-0 Everton

After the battering we gave Nicks side last time at our home ground we felt it was only fair to give bolton a bit of a chance this time. A pretty even game overall which didnt see an awful lot of chances being created by either side.

But a late goal from bolton assured me that we were going to walk away from the game with nothing this time.

We didnt play that bad and matched bolton in terms of possession Bolton just took the few chances they did have better.

Athletico Club 0-0 Everton (Euro Knockout stage 1 leg 1)

A dull game this was which seen very little happen. We kept a clean sheet though and went into the 2nd leg knowing that we needed a few goals but we got just a few more than a couple :D

Everton 8-0 Athletico Club (Euro Knockout stage 1 leg 2)

Well what can i say after a dull first game we had to have a much better game in the 2nd leg really and we did.

We recorded our highest win ever and all the players were so high on morale we could of ended on double figures.

Athletico Club did go down to 10 men early in the 2nd half but it didnt really make any difference as we was already in total control.

Mancini managed 4 goals getting his 4th on the 90th minute, Fabre scored 2, Desray 1 and Gareth Barry topped off a solid performance in defence with his first of the season.

Overall an amazing game and i hoped more of these sort of results would be coming our way.

Everton 1-2 Leicester

I dont know how but straight after an 8-0 victory we managed to create little chances in this game and played very poor.

Maybe half my squad was tired due to the effort they all put in for the last game but to lose to a side in the bottom half ot the premiership I felt was poor especially after most of the chances were created by us.

Desray did put us into the lead in the first half though which is where we played best but in the 2nd half Leicester turned into a completely different side and netted 2 goals to steal our 3 points we should of had.

Arsenal (Simon Murphy) 2-0 Everton (Euro Knockout stage 2 leg 1)

I never like facing arsenal especially not away. This was a much harder game than the previous euro game and we got mullered. If it wasnt for some fantastic keeping my Rodriguez then we could of been put out of the picture to go into the next round without even playing the 2nd leg.

Everton 3-1 Arsenal (Simon Murphy) (Euro Knockout stage 2 leg 2)

Much better play and control by my side this time set this up for a spectacular 2nd leg which was nail biting towards the end.

The first half started off well when we scored on the 15th minute to show Arsenal that we were gonna give them a hard game.

We didnt have much more chances in the first half and it was left to the 2nd half before we got our 2nd goal thanks to Desray.

Unlike the first half we didnt come under much pressure in the 2nd half and changed the game totally as we then started to dominate.

When the final whistle was blown the score was 2-2 so that only meant one thing which was extra time.

If only Arsenal hadnt of scored on the 101st minute then we could of gone through into the semi's due to a 3rd goal by us straight after.

The 2nd half of extra time we were being pushed and Arsenal overall deserved to go through just.

Southampton 2-1 Everton

Again back to the league where we were finding it hard to win recently and failed to win this game as like the leicester game we didnt do much wrong just couldnt hit the target.

With no left wingers in the side our formation was totally ****ed up which probably cost us a fair bit as there wasnt as much support as usual.

Southampton played some pretty decent football and our only goal was scored on the 3rd minute by Desray.

Everton 0-1 Fulham

It just got worse and worse as Fulham who were just out of the relegation places outplayed us and grabbed 3 points.

I was a bit suprised as to how well they played but with only a couple of games left they needed to step up a gear and thats what they did.

Everton 4-0 Ipswich (Mike)

Since mikes return back to Ipswich there team has been completely ****ed up and this showed just that. It seemed no effort was being put into this game by Ipswich and we hit 4 past Ipswichs defence which just caved in.

Mancini scored 2, Dorothea grabbed a cheey penalty before Fabre ended Ipswichs hopes and gave them a morale destroying defeat.

Liverpool 1-1 Everton

Here we was at Anfield where we had never won and only drawn a couple in total so all my players as you can gather didnt have great expectations about the outcome of this.

Was we going to beat liverpool for the first time ever or not? Well we didnt but we had plenty of chances to go ahead.

Still all the players played great and we played much better football than Liverpool and they were lucky to get an equaliser.

A 1-1 draw at anfield doesnt happen much so after the match my players were extremely happy with themselves.

Desray scored our goal.

Everton 3-3 Tottenham (Jimmy)

This was possibly the best match of the season and it was the last that I was in control of as the last 2 games of the season after this one my assistant played.

A stunner of a goal was scored either end which was a joy to watch.

Fabre scored a sensational goal for us, Nilsson and Desray got our other 2 goals.

We should of won this game as we had slighty more chances but it was a pretty close game overall so a point was kinda fair its just a shame their equaliser didnt come until the 90th minute.

So that was my final game in charge for this season. The new season looks very bright for us and if i can just strengthen a few areas that are weak im hoping our final season can be the most sucessful yet.

Pre season report to follow very soon icon_smile.gif

Just to let everyone know all sessions are again on this week but I will need a member to join early on tuesday and wednesday sessions again as im working until 9pm for both of them icon_frown.gif.

Please let me know if you can do that cheers icon_smile.gif. Remember reports and speak to you all monday also Tony I got your new banner for you which I will send when were both on msn

evertonbanner30is.png

Another season ends and Everton finish in mid table 9th position which was enough to please the fans but didnt quite please me enough as I was able to detect a few areas that we seemed weak in and my mission was to strengthen those positions for the coming season which was to be the last played on fm05 before we switch to fm06.

Bearing that in mind that has made me more determined to bring a lot of success to Everton and possibly even win a cup.

Apart from the 9th final placing the season wasnt exactly a bad one and seen plenty of goals come from us and also us conceed far to many in a couple of the games.

Liverpool stayed our bogey team as we have failed to beat them in all 11 seasons so another aim this season is to kick their ass at least the once any more would be a bonus.

Europe wise we done remarkably well by getting into the quarter finals of the euro cup only to face Simon Murphys strong Arsenal side and crash out to them by losing to an away goal. But we live and learn and this final season my aim is to go that one step further and reach the semi finals or possibly even the final as Arsenal aint in it this time icon_biggrin.gif

So as ive mentioned a few times its the final season but it still aint stopped me from purchasing a few new players to expand our squad in areas I feel needed expanding. Here is who has come in so far for the season ahead.

Salvatore Bianchi - Signed from chelsea, only 18 and looks great. Brought as a backup to Savolainen who is ageing pretty fast. Still putting in good performances though so dont write him out the squad yet.

Jacek Banaczek - The right back who went to Liverpool last season i decided to make a swoop for and get him back so that he couldnt get man of the match award against me this time.

Alexander Madlung - Been after this guy for ages and when they do finally accept a bid for him he's 33 years old still though I think I will get a couple more seasons out of him. Looks a very quality centre back probably one of the best left in the game and plus he needed a change in club.

These have been the only new guys that have came into the squad so far and with the arrival of another striker in september and a few leaving we should be in for our best season yet. Its still pre season at the moment and the only games that we have played have been euro vase games here is how we got on in them.

Everton 4-0 Apulum (Euro Vase 2nd round leg 1)

Not the most well known team and quite frankly they played like ****. But it gave the lads some encouragement for the season ahead and with our goalkeeper Christian Rodriguez being the argentinian no.1 now he was playing to the best of his ability and not letting any shots get past him.

As expected we was all over this pile of ***** and it didnt take very long before we was piling the pressure on with loads of shots.

With wonderkid mancini injured it was time to put fabre in and with not scoring hardly any last season I didnt expect what happened.

Fabre was on fire and assisted a couple of the goals before netting one himself. Desray started off very well also grabbing 2 more then right winger dorothea dribbled it past a couple of Apulums confused defenders to net home our 4th.

It could of been more and I hoped it would be but it just stayed at 4.

Apulum 1-2 Everton (Euro Vase 2nd round leg 2)

My players had switched off for this leg as apulum started off very well and controlled the game. With rodriguez on international duty it was time to stick in a keeper whom I had never played before who was only 17.

He was my saviour and ended up receiving the man of the match award.

We only had 2 shots in the whole of the game and slotted them both home both desray and fabre scoring again.

I felt a little bit sorry at the end of the game as Apulum played very well and deserved much more out of this second leg but the end of the day thats the difference between both our clubs.

Bochum 1-5 Everton (Euro Vase 3rd round leg 1)

The 3rd leg and we were to face a side this time that I had actually heard of. The german side failed to impress though and were worse than Apulum.

Away games are usually a lot harder but this one didnt prove to be hard at all.

This time the young keeper who played the last game aswell as my no.1 keeper were both on internationals so i had to part with a pretty awful one but he did ok.

Desray and Fabre were both the players again on target as Desray scored 2 and fabre claimed a hat trick.

It could of been hat tricks all round if Desray hadnt of missed a penalty in the dying seconds of the game.

A good win which basically put us through into the next qualifying round and kept the morale at Goodison Park sky high.

Everton 1-0 Bochum (Euro Vase 3rd round leg 2)

As usual the return leg was much harder and we just missed plenty of opportunities. Still we got 1 goal even if it was a dull game and Fabre was the scorer of it.

Some sloppy defending also allowed bochum to have a couple of shots on target which were easily dealt with.

Desray didnt have the best of games which is half the reason why we probably only managed to squeeze one into the back of their net.

Zemun 4-6 Everton (Euro Vase Semi Final leg 1)

This game sure gave us a fright and was one hell of a game and Zemun sure looked an alrite side.

Whether it was just bad keeping that made them look good thats one of lifes mysteries but thats what happens sometimes when you stick some random ****** in the goal.

Emmanuel Fabre again impressing but it was a shock when the zemun players hacked him down early 2nd half to send him off injured.

With desray injured before the match aswell it was time to bring on england u21 international Leon Kelly for his first game in about 3 seasons.

He grabbed 2 goals and got a rating of 10 so could be one to watch this season thats if i play him.

Fabre scored another 2 before going off injured and Nilsson and Riordan finished the job off properly in style.

There were moments were Zemun came back a few times but we had enough firepower in the side to beat anything they had to throw out at us.

Everton 3-1 Zemun (Euro Vase Semi Final leg 2)

Salvatore Bianchi came and delivered in this match as all Everton fans were highly impressed by his debut at Goodison Park.

Although not the hardest side to start your first game against Salvatore Bianchi impressed down the left wing and scored 2 great goals on his debut.

Derek Riordan got our 3rd but the fans didnt care about that as all they were shouting after the match was "Bianchi, Bianchi".

With Villareal to face in the euro vase final its going to be a much harder game than any of the other qualifyers that we have had so far but if we play like we have done then we shouldnt have a problem netting quite a few past them as Mancini should be fully fit for it.

We have chelsea 2nd game of the season aswell as a few other hard teams so some very big tests early on and i hope my players are up for it but we will just have to see.

More to report on soon when the season kicks off

Lincoln Report

Okay heres my report for Week Ending 16th October 2005

Session Date: 10th October 2005

Results

L2 Chesterfield 0 vs 1 Lincoln

Lincoln Scorer: Joshua Vermooten (6)

Red Cards: Matthew Lee (Chestefield) (45)

L2 Lincoln 0 vs 1 Port Vale

Port Vale Scorer: Nicky Fish (22)

L2 Acrington 2 vs 1 Lincoln

Accrington Scorers: Marc Goodfellow (16) & Paul Atkins (16)

Lincoln Scorer: Joshua Vermooten (5)

L2 Lincoln 1 vs 0 MK Dons

Lincoln Scorer: Jushua Vermooten (85)

L2 Colchester 4 vs 0 Lincoln

Colchester Scorers: Thomas Enevoldsen (10 , 19 & 81) & Mark Beattie (70)

Red Cards: Moses Ashikodi (Lincoln) (32) Leigh Mills (Lincoln) (65)

League Two position at end of session: 22nd

Session Date: 11th October 2005

Results

L2 Boston Utd 2 vs 1 Lincoln

Boston Utd Scorers: John Middleton (22 & Pen 68)

Lincoln Scorer: Jonathan Reed (75)

L2 Lincoln 2 vs 2 Peterborough

Lincoln Scorers: Mike Jefferies (44) & Moses Ashikodi (66)

Peterborough Scorers: Cathal Lordan (21) & Karl Farrimond (55)

L2 Lincoln 0 vs 1 Leyton Orient

Leyton Orient Scorers: James Beard (43)

L2 Lincoln 0 vs 0 Chester

L2 Northwich 4 vs 1 Lincoln

Northwich Scorers: John Payne (5), Alan Williams (12 & 63) & Paul McDonald (33)

Lincoln Scorers: Mike Jefferies (30)

Red Cards: Michael Alexander (Northwich) (84)

League Two position at end of session: 23rd

Session Date: 12th October 2005

Results

L2 Lincoln 2 vs 2 Swindon

Lincoln Scorers: Charley Hearn (32) & Jonathan Reed (46)

Swindon Scorers: Febian Brandy (47) & Jason Jones (69)

Red Cards: Callum Catto (Lincoln) (40)

League Two end of season Position: 23rd

Relegated from League Two

Preseason Begins

Players Sold: 4

Lee Richardson D RL Hucknall Free

Charley Hearn M C Luton £22K

Kevin Thornton M RC Alfreton £2K

Callum Catto D C Wrexham £5K

Players Released: 2

Paul Watts S C

Leigh Mills D C

Players Signed: 9

Peter Smith GK Man Utd £5K

Tim Wilkins S C Unattached Free

Simon Owen S C Sheff Utd £8K

Dave Phillips S C Wycombe Free

Steve Webb D/DM/F L Unattached Free

Carl Hale AM/F RLC Havant & Waterlooville £6K

Jamie Webb AM L Unattached Free

Rob Jeffrey AM RLC Unattached Free

Richard Ashton D/DM C Unattached Free

Managers Comment

Well I tried my best to save Lincoln from the drop but my best wasn’t good enough, but at least Lincoln went down fighting. During the preseason I have made a few signings and I have had a clear out of the rejects that were not giving a good performance. Hopefully I can guide Lincoln back into the League in this final FM2005 season.

skylogo_default.gif

Trotters Hire Living Legend !!!

Current Ipswich Town F.C chairmen David Sheepshanks has sensationally sacked twice in charge Mike Law from his position as manager of the club. The young Londoner was told in no uncertain terms to 'Fcuk Off' Rumours have been quick to spread Portman Road of an affair with Mr Law and the chairmen's son, Ralph (Aged 17). However, Mr Sheepshanks was quick to arrange a press conference denying all claims and that the photographic evidence was tampered with. Mr Law, now on the dole, could prosecute the club for wrongful dismissal, but due to his awful managerial record, its thought he will just rot away like Kevin Keegan.

Shortly after the sacking, Rick Boult was unveiled as the new head coach of the club, to which he was promised a hefty transfer budget and the pickings of the town. Boult was quick to assure the fans he had the credentials and qualifications needed to run such a top footballing side;

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> 'I have a G.C.S.E in Maths, C Grade' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Much more was said at the unveiling of the new manager but, with his heavy mancunian accent, this reporter was unable to understand him. one things for sure though, Chips and Gravy will now be served down at Portman Road this year.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AsherDSSc:

EPL Challenge 1 - 0 FMELC

Update to follow tomorrow... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

arsenal 8 ipswich 1

think that levels the clan scores up nicely mate icon_wink.gif

This is not a team report

This is a warning to all the FM2006 players looking for clans

Do not join this clan, it holds a bunch of abusive players and a clan leader who does nothing about it! You will not get any enjoyment from the game if you join this clan. Join at your own risk.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedStar101:

Do not join this clan, it holds a bunch of abusive players and a clan leader who does nothing about it! You will not get any enjoyment from the game if you join this clan. Join at your own risk. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its all a matter of opinion, and to put this into perspective, i think tony you were in the clan for 3-4 months wasnt it, guess it must have been really hard spending that long with people you didnt like anyway have fun in your next clan

2 Points,

1st 1, god i hope no EPL members read this and see the above scoreline icon_rolleyes.gif

2 - This clan is awesome lads, im an EPL legend, known fact, but i'm playing in FMELC for final season before Fm2006. Lee is a class host and the other lads are superb, apart from Ant whose strange at times. If i wasnt in the best clan around id join it!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by commuter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AsherDSSc:

EPL Challenge 1 - 0 FMELC

Update to follow tomorrow... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

arsenal 8 ipswich 1

think that levels the clan scores up nicely mate icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good work commutter, EPL Legend my arse!!! icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedStar101:

Do not join this clan, it holds a bunch of abusive players and a clan leader who does nothing about it! You will not get any enjoyment from the game if you join this clan. Join at your own risk. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That should read

Do not join this clan, it holds a bunch of accomplished FM Online players and a clan leader who is not one of them. You will not get any enjoyment from the game if you are a) rubbish b) talk in-depth about how game is so hard when all the known players retire and c) Quit clubs when you lose a couple of games. Join at your own risk.

THIS is a warning to all the FM2006 Clans looking for players.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shagwell:

Do not join this clan, it holds a bunch of accomplished FM Online players and a clan leader who is not one of them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cant complain really icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">b) talk in-depth about how game is so hard when all the known players retire and </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ur wrong on that Jim, that was happening even before the known players retire icon_cool.gif

Tony u got what u asked for m8, u bored the feck out of my brains last night...and i wasnt the only one. Imo I dont c any reason for u being bitter towards anyone in FMELC

Archived