Can't allow players to play in B team (not sure if bug or something I'm doing wrong)

Hi,

I'm managing FC Porto and, like I do in every FM, I promoted the best young prospects to the senior team to benefit from the main squad coaches and get some game time in the cups. And as I always do, I made them avaliable to play regularly in the B team.

What is happening in FM19 is that those players appear as inelegible for the B team (like non-registered). They are all u21 and registered for the main squad, which in previous versions was enough. Everytime I was able to even send senior players to play in B team, like recovering from an injury to get match fitness, but now I can't... They were able to play B team matches till the end of August (when the registration window close) and from 1st September on, they stopped playing and are ineligible. I didn't want them to be without game time until January, is there anything I can do to fix it?

(I've posted here because I don't know if this is a bug to report or something I did wrong).

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Agora, KUBI disse:

Is there a registration window for the B team? You can check this in the league rules.

There is, but in previous versions all players from main squad could play B team matches (like IRL). It's common practice, not only for wonderkids, but also for senior players who need match fitness. In FM19, from 1st September on, they are all inelegible.

12 minutos atrás, KUBI disse:

If it's different to the real rules, it is a bug and you should post it  into the league specific issues in the bugs forum.

Ok I will do it, thank you.,

EDIT: Just saw that it was already reported by other users. Bug confirmed.

Archived