Add a 6+5 rule, please help!

Tomzazo

What's up everyone, first time posting here. I'll get straight to the point:

I want to add a rule to competitions, to be specific: the 6+5 rule. This rule forces clubs to play at least 6 homegrown players and a maximum of 5 foreign players. I don't have a clue how to do this to.

I've been looking at the editor, and I tried working on the Premier League first. I can edit basic stuff, but I can't find where to add such as rule.

Does anyone know how I can accomplish this?

EDIT: I have seen and used this option when I wanted to create a continental competition before, but I just can't find it for already existing leagues.

Hi guys,

Second that question, Tomzazo.

Thinking of doing exact same thing but being more drastic, not only forcing the match squad but registration for internal competitions throughout Europe.

I wonder if anyone did it before that can shed some light on how to.

Thanks

EDIT:

Tomzazo, after reading some posts here on the forum I found out how to change at least the fixture rules. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with screenshots, but I might be able to find the posts that helped and link.

You need to first check the Rule Index number that applies to the Premier League (ex: 0, 1, 2, 3...) - (under National Competitions)  and then you go to "England" and edit the rule number under "Match Squad".

Hope this helps. I was able to change the Portugal's league to include Homegrown and U 23 in the match squad.

I was too ambitious :lol: I did 8 HG in Club, 12 HG in Nation and 15 U23 out of 18.  I will change that to 8 HGC, 10 HGN and 5 U23.

As soon as I buy FM 2019, I will then change for the top 10 competitions in Europe.

Archived