Numbers make the game work - pictures make the game live!

o0Pascal0o

hi, the game is a lot of about atmosphere! I like to have the feeling of beeing mighty. And having my own team. Buying a player i like and integrate him into my team. The human face is a story for itself even for unknown players.

So i have 2 points, which the game can give  the player better this feeling of mightyness and face-story-feeling:

1. So if you can make an option to show the players in the tactical interface, would be great(and quite easy to integrate).

2. Make the players reincarnate. Even if a goalkeeper reincarnates as a striker, it would be a lot of more atmosphere as with this black faces. So the names shoudl reincarnate & the pictures. To the picture has to be matched to the name and birthdate. If they are the same, then with a addionally ID. But if a player reincarnates the id gets a addionally number. So the picture an be matches to the right player-name. And even if it´s the wrong player, it doesnt count really. At least make a possibility for manual adding a picture to a ingameplayer. So you at least can put random-pictures(from random players you don´t know) on the team you have. On all sites of other teams, best 11, etc. you will see a lot of darf faces, but on your team you will have some real faces(even if the players don´t exists in reallife. But they have some face you can regognize. And imaginge that this player scores a lot or is a bad goal-keeper...

4. A black or white-player flac would be nice, by the way. So a black-sinned player on the 3d-match has no white-skin-face.

Look at this - it´s nearly in the game already(face-reincarnation):

The player-faces could be used in a lot of menus. Top-11 of the week, social feed, contract negotiation, before a match starts, etc. All the time you as a player of the game are getting football emotion-feelings.

I don´t like to start a game, because i know the players are getting darf pictures one after one. I wan´t to play 20 seasons and getting higher from a lower leage. And then haven the chance to buy C. Ronaldo with 19 years old - (and even if he is an goalkeeper then). It´s a lot of more atmosphere. Realism is not all! So if you wan´t to put in more realism, a day lasts 24houres in real-time.

FM19Pictures.png

3 hours ago, o0Pascal0o said:

Thx, what´s the name of the skin playersfaces on the tactik-screen(more places desired)? Are "regens" than "reincarnation" skins?

And more faces in more places of the games would be nice to have anyway.

FLUT Skin.

You want real players to be reincarnated (Cristiano Ronaldo as goalkeeper) but there are being new players regenerated in game every year with other names then Cristiano Ronaldo.

• 1 month later...

Archived