Social Features

o0Pascal0o

It would be great if there would be more sical features. Like:

-having a girl-friend

-getting married(a married manager has more reputation but it costs a lot of money to get a women and to hold her(if she is a reputation-women it costs even more)

-having a child(which can get a player) For those ones who don´t like to play a lot of seaons. You can grow up your child with the help of an doctor more quickly for some money - ore maybe withou money.

-having friends(can put your mood to the limit by having a nice action from them)

-having  more stats - like how often a player has been in the first 11 of european best players. So more records to show. for first time getting a big record (or breaking them) you get a picture and a tadaa. So in multiplayer only the best in a category.

-having some events.. getting money by luck or loosing it. Maybe multiply-choice possibilty for more risk and return.

This feature have not to be to heavy and time intensive and are optional. But they are making fun.

So it´s not a heavy feature with less influence. But more realistic doing some personal things on your life, too. And - having something for a change. Like minigames in other huge games. Some contrast for better feeling a manager again, after doing this contrast perstonal things.

10 hours ago, o0Pascal0o said:

It would be great if there would be more sical features. Like:

-having a girl-friend

-getting married(a married manager has more reputation but it costs a lot of money to get a women and to hold her(if she is a reputation-women it costs even more)

-having a child(which can get a player) For those ones who don´t like to play a lot of seaons. You can grow up your child with the help of an doctor more quickly for some money - ore maybe withou money.

-having friends(can put your mood to the limit by having a nice action from them)

-having  more stats - like how often a player has been in the first 11 of european best players. So more records to show. for first time getting a big record (or breaking them) you get a picture and a tadaa. So in multiplayer only the best in a category.

-having some events.. getting money by luck or loosing it. Maybe multiply-choice possibilty for more risk and return.

This feature have not to be to heavy and time intensive and are optional. But they are making fun.

Girlfriend/getting married - no. My (real) wife already thinks I spend too much time with FM, so if I suddenly have a girlfriend/wife there as well, then....

You can already get a son in-game, not like you're suddenly have one who's been given birth to by a virtual wife, but he might appear in your clubs youth intake after some years.

Friends? Who needs friends..

More stats, always nice, as long as they're relevant.

"Events"? Not sure what you mean by this, but losing or "getting" money by chance? No thanks.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Maaka:

Girlfriend/getting married - no. My (real) wife already thinks I spend too much time with FM, so if I suddenly have a girlfriend/wife there as well, then....

Friends? Who needs friends..

"Events"? Not sure what you mean by this, but losing or "getting" money by chance? No thanks. 

@Wife - so you can get a nice wife, who pushes your abilities and a bad wife who has no positive impact.

@Friends - you can have Friends who know a good scout or don´t like a player of your team, etc.

"Events" - Friends, Wife could trigger/be an event. Our a bus who´s crashed an costs money. Or a playe who had an car accident and is now injured. So the injuries get more emotional or changeable. And you can talk to the player. Or you displination has impact on the one or another event.

• 1 month later...

Archived