Wrong backroom team advice

The backroom team keeps suggesting to sign more U18 coaches despite the fact we have maximum coaches allowed by the board. After 10th advice or so I tried to sign one and of course, it was blocked. Should it be considered a bug or it's just some staff enthusiasm? (Don't remember anything like that in previous FMs.)

staff.thumb.png.b8c53eb6d982492a07aeb181ee6bf413.png

9 minutes ago, Xeewaj Q. said:

The backroom team keeps suggesting to sign more U18 coaches despite the fact we have maximum coaches allowed by the board. After 10th advice or so I tried to sign one and of course, it was blocked. Should it be considered a bug or it's just some staff enthusiasm? (Don't remember anything like that in previous FMs.)

staff.thumb.png.b8c53eb6d982492a07aeb181ee6bf413.png

They're not suggesting that you get more coaches - it looks like they're suggesting better coaches than what you have, based on that wording.

45 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

They're not suggesting that you get more coaches - it looks like they're suggesting better coaches than what you have, based on that wording.

Thought so at first, but some coaches they offer are worse than I have. Also, my club is not Man City and I can't kick coaches I don't like (it'll be blocked anyway). So I think it's not a good advice and it's clearly shouldn't appear every 2 weeks.

Archived