The Scottish Clan 03/04 Netgame!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild:

"Falling away near the end"?

When i left Airdrie, they were a point off promotion, and on a 4 game winning streak. And when i last checked with 2 or 3 games to go, they were second, pushing Deano's Stenny out of the promotion spots.

And im so disappointed with Thistle. After winning the first 3 games, i really thought we could do it. Alas, it was not to be, and i look forward to resuming Hostilities with Messrs Turpie & Dean and "The Lizard", Scottish Footballs very own Barry Fry, with his 25+ bosman signings. How he will manage to persuade a squad of 50 players that theyll get regular games is beyond me.

By the way, who took the Airdrie job?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No one yet...They won the cup and are in Europe next season for who ever gets them! They did fall away Bod, mostly after u left, ur fantistic leadership was the factor icon_smile.gif

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rosco Van Nistelrooy:

No one yet...They won the cup and are in Europe next season for who ever gets them! They did fall away Bod, mostly after u left, ur fantistic leadership was the factor icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shhh. Youll have that pair rabbiting on again about cheat tactics and GPG players. Let sleeping Dogs and Old Men lie icon_biggrin.gif.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drewy:

any clubs available lads<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe the Forfar job will be up for grabs when the board finaly come to terms that there Manager is an Extreme Micheal Jackson follower! .... and a fud!

Firework.gifTurpsLogo.jpgFirework.gif

We have done it! Forfar Athletic are now the proud holders of Division 2's title and have the silverware to prove it! The bookies favourite was much fancied despite the boards sceptisim for amid table placing. The Loons were never far away and always challenging. With the organization and new faces brought to the club there was no way Forfar were staying a Div 2 club. It was a hard battle however,most the rival managers in the Division were no mugs and unlike the scots 3rd a few Ai teams were controlled making life easier with the exception of Morton. The main reasons for Forfar's success was that they were hard to beat. Nobody really turned us over during the season and the team was solid throughout. Up front we are very potent and capable of goals. Our direct style of play and teamwork and physical nature muscled poorer team's out of games and we had players who could put their foot on the ball.

Despite the success , the Loons had some weakness. The GK position was a worry and a new GK would be of prime importance for the next season. More depth in the wide areas would be need as well as Centre half, but on the whole the small squad was capable of playing at a higher level and the club was improving. Amazingly the club has less than 30 players now. The loons have streamlined and the wage budget culled. This has made the club operate at a profit and become competitive in the market with regards to higher wages etc. The lack of playing staff also allows for an influx of new players room to grow should they become available. Any player who let the club down or was deemed not good enough was moved on, regardless. Some 1st team players were moved on, but on the whole the transition and introduction of new faces was small and unsettling which has helped. Coaching wise the club is in good hands. And the training regime is helping develop the players and the club greatly.

Everyone at the club is delighted at the progress that has been made, the fans, the board a like are delighted with the work and progress hat boss Turps has made. For now his loyalties lie with the Loons and the challenge over the next few seasons for the SPL is now under way. The system of play was mainly attacking 442 or 433 at home and 442 or 532 counter away. The main stand out players were fans player of the year Skreech aka kevin Byers, Right winger Charlie King who joined in January our best value signing at £4k, and Iclandic striker Oskarsson who need to introduction! Heres who the main performers werer this year in the 1st team..

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">| Pkd | Inf | Name | Apps | Gls | Asts | MoM | Pass | Tck | Drb | Sh Tar | Av R | Value|

| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| FC | Wnt | Óskarsson, O | 16 | 11 | 3 | 5 | 62 % | 2.16 | 1.71 | 66 % | 8.13 | £35K |

| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| MR | | King, C | 17 | 7 | 4 | 3 | 62 % | 3.27 | 3.63 | 57 % | 7.82 | £16K |

| MC | Wnt | Byers, K* | 34 (1) | 9 | 4 | 6 | 58 % | 3.19 | 3.50 | 51 % | 7.60 | £35K |

| FC | Wnt | Pórhallsson, J | 20 (3) | 10 | 14 | 5 | 73 % | 0.97 | 0.63 | 69 % | 7.35 | £45K |

| DC | Wnt | Lowing, D | 38 | 4 | 2 | 3 | 77 % | 2.70 | 0.14 | 87 % | 7.26 | £10K |

| DC | Wnt | Horn, R* | 37 (1) | 3 | 1 | 1 | 71 % | 3.24 | 1.57 | 71 % | 7.24 | £16K |

| ML | Ret | O'Donnell, P | 27 (3) | 2 | 8 | 0 | 71 % | 2.78 | 0.86 | 45 % | 7.23 | £3K |

| DR | Wnt | Barclay, J | 32 (3) | 1 | 5 | 0 | 62 % | 4.09 | 0.41 | 60 % | 7.09 | £9K |

| | Wnt | Sellars, B | 11 (13) | 2 | 0 | 1 | 59 % | 3.69 | 2.79 | 54 % | 7.08 | £20K |

| SB4 | Wnt | Pórarinsson, H | 6 (6) | 3 | 2 | 0 | 49 % | 0.65 | 2.77 | 87 % | 7.08 | £20K |

| MC | | Gold, J | 15 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 85 % | 3.35 | 0.57 | 25 % | 7.07 | £10K |

| SB2 | | Firmino, V | 0 (4) | 0 | 1 | 0 | 57 % | - | - | 75 % | 7.00 | £7K |

| SB3 | Wnt | Macdonald, B | 17 (7) | 0 | 3 | 0 | 79 % | 3.88 | 0.27 | 41 % | 7.00 | £16K |

| SB1 | | Brown, M | 36 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 59 % | - | - | - | 6.83 | £9K |

| DL | Cpt | Florence, S* | 36 (1) | 0 | 1 | 0 | 68 % | 3.21 | 0.63 | 20 % | 6.76 | £4K |

| SB5 | | Brandão, G | 0 (4) | 0 | 0 | 0 | 74 % | 4.13 | 0.83 | - | 6.75 | £3K |

| | | Morrison, A | 0 (10) | 0 | 0 | 0 | 82 % | 1.94 | - | - | 6.50 | £1K |

| GK | | Rodrigues, F | 4 (1) | 0 | 0 | 0 | 64 % | - | - | - | 6.20 | £8K |

</pre>

CLAN BOOKIES CLEAN UP ON SEASON 1!

Source

Well the bookies very rarley get it wrong and its time now to put your money where your mouth was and pay up and shut up, as the Clan bookies clean up! 12 punters put best on, what was really an unknown start to our netgame in season 1. Very few bets in fact only 2 came up! in tatl £76 is owed to the house and will be collected at the next meet up. A new book will be open soon for season2 odds and a chance for the loosers to win there money back. heres a list of the debters and their betting slips!

IAIN TKD BETTING SLIP aka JohnPaul Remmington - £13 OWED (jimbhoy sacked bet void!)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>John Paul Remington

Amateur From: proud member of the two eight one one

posted 02 December 03 16:24  

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll have a wee ten spot on maself plz Rosco, thank you very much.

So first day of season is like the old burds at the January sales in argyle street then, except with a lot more bitchin, more scratchin and a lot more back stabbing.

Oh well i better get that dam short list filled up quick style eh.

cheers for the warning sav

Rosco Van Nistelrooy

Semi Pro From: Schottland

posted 02 December 03 16:47  

Ok Iain thats £10 on Berwick to win Division2 in 1st season on the nose @ 4/1

Berwick are now down to 7/2 for the title

Rosco Van Nistelrooy

Semi Pro

posted 03 December 03 11:42  

quote:

Originally posted by iaintkd:

Rosco,

I'm back for more back street, champo gambling fun.

Jimbhoy 1st sacked

Chris 1st sacked

£3 on each plz.

ok thats £3 Jimbhoy 1st sacked 3/1 and £3 Chrs 1st sacked @ 2/1 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

POWLAY BETTING SLIP - £9 OWED

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Rosco Van Nistelrooy

posted 02 December 03 17:33  

quote:

Originally posted by Powlay:

its a treble

i will also take a massive £2 on dogs winning his division on its lonesome! (2+1 =3 so thats my debts to ya lol)

Ok Thats a £1 treble on Dogs (1/2) Bod (2/1) and Sy (Evs) which pays out £9

And £2 quid on Dogs to win the 3rd @ (1/2)

Odds remained unchanged

Rosco Van Nistelrooy

Semi Pro

posted 15 December 03 17:48  

quote:

all i can say is....give peace a chance

*nods and walks off*

*walks back*

thats a £1 on twerps to win div 2 and a £5 on dogs for the 3rd please my booky since my other bets were cancelled were they nae?

Ok Chris £1 on Turps to win div 2 @ Evens

And £5 on Dogs to win Div 3 @ 1/2

Big bold bets there Powlay you owe me £6 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DEANO BETTING SLIP - £ 12 OWED

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Rosco Van Nistelrooy

Semi Pro

posted 02 December 03 23:58  

quote:

Originally posted by carldean:

_Deano enters the lair of Tricky Dicky TURPin, The Highway Robbery Turf Accountants_

10 of Her Majesty's finest english pounds on himself to win Div 2

and

2 of Her Majesty's finest english pounds on Tricky Dicky TURPin being the first to be sacked, even though this is never going to happen (I actually think I could be a pretty good bet on this score), I'm currently in a bad/evil mood and can think of nothing more amusing than the head honcho himself suffering the indignity of getting the bullet first and paying me for the privilege

Ok Deano thats £10 quid on stenny for the title in div 2 1st season at 3/1

And £2 quid on Turps to get sacked 1st at 10/1 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SY's BETTING SLIP - £ 2 OWED

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Rosco Van Nistelrooy

Semi Pro

posted 03 December 03 14:23  

quote:

Originally posted by GoaldenWallsBalls:

sign on, sign on with hope in yer heart!

ill put £2 on me for the 3rd and ill have you know im looking at budget cutting measure to keep the spiderz afloat, minimum signings, sack the reserves play the youth, plenty of freindlies.!! No danger

£1 on me being voted best asset stripper!!

Or a £1 on tracy being best stripper!

Mon the spiderz ye bunch o c@nts!

Ok Sy thats £2 on Spiderz for the 3rd title in 1st season @ 8-1 good bet if u kick arse <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

CHRIS NICOL BETTING SLIP (aka steve the dog) - £ 5 OWED

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> stevethedog

Amateur

posted 03 December 03 17:28  

quote:

Originally posted by TURPS:

quote:

Originally posted by stevethedog:

I'm 4/1 to win league yet 2/1 to get sacked.

What odds would you give me on Dogs 1st and myself 2nd? Was going to ask for a treble with you winning 2nd but I think you may have gassed it if the bet was looking good

odds for dogs 1st are 1/2 on and Stranrear eves to finish 2nd. if u fancy a double or treble let me know

Alright then you big hunk of love. Give us a fiver on the 6/1 treble that is

Dogs to win D3

Myself to come 2nd

Roonie to win D2.

Rosco Van Nistelrooy

Semi Pro

posted 03 December 03 17:41  

Ok Chris thats £5 quid on dogs to win 3rd (1/2) u to finish 2nd (evs) and turps to won 2nd div in 1st season (evs) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TRACY BETTING SLIP (Taloola) - £ 10 OWED (Jaffa bet void)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> taloola23uk

Amateur

posted 12 December 03 18:35  

I'll have a tenner on maself and a tenner on Jaffa to win the 3rd.

So that's at least one return I'll get

I'll collect ma cash at the next meet up Rosco.

Rosco Van Nistelrooy

Semi Pro

posted 12 December 03 18:43   ------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

Originally posted by taloola23uk:

I'll have a tenner on maself and a tenner on Jaffa to win the 3rd.

So that's at least one return I'll get

I'll collect ma cash at the next meet up Rosco.

ok Tracy thats £10 on Hamilton to win the 2nd @ 4/1

& £10 on Jaffa to win the 3rd with East Stirling @ 33-1

Hamilton slashed down to 7/2 and Shire down to 20/1 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BODS BETTING SLIP - £ 8 OWED (Despite £3 payout)

Semi Pro

posted 03 December 03 00:14  

quote:

Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild:

Ill have that actually

£5 on Deano to win D2 , on a double with Turps to finish 2nd.

£2 also on each of Sav , Gaz and Chris to be the first clan members sacked.

Ok Bod Deano has been slashed slightly (due to 10 spot slammed down) but ill gee ya evens for me finishing 2nd also

So thats £5 double on Deano winning Div 2 @ 5/2 and Turps finishing 2nd @ Evs

And £2 each on Sav (3/1) Gaz (1/2) and Chris (2/1)to get sacked 1st <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

GAZ TONER BETTING SLIP - £ 2 OWED

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Gary Toner

Third Team

From: The Difference Between Dreams And Accomplisments Is Purely Desire!

posted 03 December 03 00:15  

I'll have a 2 quid on myself to win the 2nd division in the first season

Rosco Van Nistelrooy

Semi Pro

posted 03 December 03 00:19  

quote:

Originally posted by Gary Toner:

I'll have a 2 quid on myself to win the 2nd division in the first season

kewl gaz thats £2 on Dumbarton at 12/1 nice little earner if u kick arse <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FAT RIC THOMPSON BETTING SLIP - £ 4 OWED

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Rosco Van Nistelrooy

Semi Pro

posted 03 December 03 00:33  

quote:

Originally posted by richard t:

rosco re msn talk ill have £2 on dogs winning 3rd div with t in 2nd spot in the 3rd

np Ricardo thats £2 double (your pocket money) on dogs to win div 3 (1/2) and Taloola to finish 2nd at (10/1) pays £30 quid bud

Fat Ric

Amateur

posted 03 December 03 00:41  

give us another £2 for jimbo to be shown the door? any odds for it being before christmas!!!

Rosco Van Nistelrooy

Semi Pro

posted 03 December 03 00:43  

quote:

Originally posted by richard t:

give us another £2 for jimbo to be shown the door? any odds for it being before christmas!!!

lol no before crimbo ric! good will to all men and celtic fans and all that

£2 on Jimbhoy to get sacked 1st @ 3/1 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JIMBHOYS's BETTING SLIP £ 4 OWED ( £2 on me VOID)

Semi Pro

posted 03 December 03 11:41  

quote:

Originally posted by Jimbhoy:

£4 on Dogs @ 1/2

£2 on me @ 6/1

That will do nicely.

Ok jim bets taken <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

COISTY's BETTING SLIP £ 4 OWED

Semi Pro

posted 03 December 03 12:51  

quote:

Originally posted by coisty:

£2 on Deano winning 2nd and Dogs winning 3rd

£1 on Gaz getting sacked

£10 on Roonie saying something daft on IRC

Ok Coist (big spender!)as per msn conv thats a £2 double on deano to win 2nd @ 5/2 and dogs to win 3rd at 1/2

And £2 on Gaz to get sacked 1st @ 1/2 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviuosly the generous odds in the 1st season were not good enough, as most the Clan got it badly wrong! Now that we have played a season the form is ebetter to predict, so season 2 should be a lot easier to judge. Because of the house clearing up in season 1 some value odds and bets will be available to give the unlucky punters a chance to recoup some of their losses. A new book is being devised even at these ealry stages and the market is being devised as we speak based on future gaffers ability and chances for season 2.

CLAN BOOKIES ODDS FOR SEASON 2 NOW AVAILABLE !

DIVISION 1 ( to win)

BOD (Partick Thsitle) EVS

ALLY ( Falkirk) 5/2

TURPS ( Forfar) 6/1

DEANO ( Stenny) 20/1

DIVISION 2 ( to win)

DOGS (Montrose) Evs

TRACY (Hamilton) 4/1

PM7 (Arbroath) 6/1

SAV ( Stirling) 10/1

DIVISION 3 ( to win)

GAZll (Gretna) 2/1

CHRIS ( Stranraer) 3/1

IAINTKD (Berwick) 4/1

GHOD (Peterhead) 8/1

JEFF (Cowdenbeath) 8/1

COISTY (Albion) 10/1

TAM (East Stirling) 12/1

SY (Queens Park) 16/1

*All bets are on clubs to win respective divisions regardless if gaffers move*

CLAN BOOKIES ODDS TO WIN CHALLENGE CUP!

ALLY ( Falkirk) 2/1

TURPS ( Forfar) 3/1

DOGS (Montrose) 7/2

DEANO (Stenny) 5/1

TRACY (Hamilton) 6/1

PM7 (Arbroath) 8/1

SAV ( Stirling) 10/1

GAZll (Gretna) 10/1

CHRIS ( Stranraer) 10/1

IAINTKD (Berwick) 12/1

GHOD (Peterhead) 18/1

JEFF (Cowdenbeath) 20/1

COISTY (Albion) 28/1

TAM (East Stirling) 33/1

SY (Queens Park) 50/1

*All bets are on clubs to win Challenge Cup regardless if gaffers move on*

CLAN BOOKIES ODDS TO WIN SCOTTISH or LEAGUE CUP!

BOD (Partick Thsitle) 4/1

ALLY ( Falkirk) 6/1

TURPS ( Forfar) 8/1

DOGS (Montrose) 10/1

DEANO (Stenny) 33/1

TRACY (Hamilton) 50/1

PM7 (Arbroath) 66/1

SAV ( Stirling) 75/1

GAZll (Gretna) 100/1

CHRIS ( Stranraer) 100/1

IAINTKD (Berwick) 150/1

GHOD (Peterhead) 250/1

JEFF (Cowdenbeath) 350/1

COISTY (Albion) 500/1

TAM (East Stirling) 750/1

SY (Queens Park) 1000/1

*All bets are on clubs to win Scottish or League Cup regardless if gaffers move on*

LOL BOOKIES ERROR now RECTIFIED!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>POWLAY BETTING SLIP - £9 OWED

quote:

Rosco Van Nistelrooy

posted 02 December 03 17:33  

quote:

its a treble

i will also take a massive £2 on dogs winning his division on its lonesome! (2+1 =3 so thats my debts to ya lol)

Ok Thats a £1 treble on Dogs (1/2) Bod (2/1) and Sy (Evs) which pays out £9

And £2 quid on Dogs to win the 3rd @ (1/2)

Odds remained unchanged

Rosco Van Nistelrooy

Semi Pro

posted 15 December 03 17:48  

quote:

all i can say is....give peace a chance

*nods and walks off*

*walks back*

thats a £1 on twerps to win div 2 and a £5 on dogs for the 3rd please my booky since my other bets were cancelled were they nae?

Ok Chris £1 on Turps to win div 2 @ Evens

And £5 on Dogs to win Div 3 @ 1/2

Big bold bets there Powlay you owe me £6

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did win u £2 powlay by winning the @nd Div my mistake u win a whopping £2 and only owe me £7 now icon_wink.gif

Guest sav112

Not that I’m a betting man, fools are easily parted with their money and all that I totally forgot you had bets on. I’m sorry Steve the dog it looks like me winning the third cost you a few quid and anyone else who had Dog’s to win. Out of interest what would you have got with that treble bet?

“Ok Chris thats £5 quid on dogs to win 3rd (1/2) u to finish 2nd (evs) and turps to won 2nd div in 1st season (evs)â€

Worse still I probably made the Bookie money, and even worse I wasn’t brave enough to put a few quid on myself “doh†icon_redface.gif

I see Forfar are doing there best to advertise there playing staff for the expected fire sale next season. Well done!

icon_wink.gif

Nice work Rosco!

Now that I have a years experience online I might just give Dogs a run for his money this season. (Still think I'd have got promoted if it wisnae for Telewest) icon_mad.gif

So I'd like to put £5 on maself to win 2nd div and a wee £5 side bet on Bod for the 1st div title.

You better not let me down Bod icon_biggrin.gif

£2 on The Lizard to win Division 1 (5/2)

£2 on Dogs to win Division 2 (Evs)

£2 on Sy to win Div 3 (16/1)

£2 on Turps to Win the League Challenge Cup (3/1)

I do not think any clan member will win the League Cup or Scottish Cup this season. And can i assume that bets become voided if a manager moves from the club his original odds were based on?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Paul Remington:

well done rosco, that takes a fair bit of management, I'll square you up at the meet then, and since the odds are out, i'll have a wee £5 spot on maself to win 3rd thank you very much.

Confident as usual and this time i wont be lazy ! roll on season 2.

What happens if i'm sacked ?

cheers<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If yer sacked you aint gonna win lol and yer bets still on Berwick ok!

That's £5 on berwick to win Division 3 @ 4/1 (pays £20) in season 2 icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by taloola23uk:

Nice work Rosco!

Now that I have a years experience online I might just give Dogs a run for his money this season. (Still think I'd have got promoted if it wisnae for Telewest) icon_mad.gif

So I'd like to put £5 on maself to win 2nd div and a wee £5 side bet on Bod for the 1st div title.

You better not let me down Bod icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok Tracy thats £5 pound @ 4/1 for Hamilton to win the 2nd Division in season2 . And £5 on Bod(do u fancy him?) to win 1st @ Evs icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by coisty:

£2 on Turps and his cheat tactics winning Div1

£1 Sav to win Div 2

£2 on Ghod winning Div 3

£1 Deano to win Challenge cup

£2 Bod winning Scottish or League cup <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which cup then the £2 bet for Bod the Scottish or the League? icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild:

£2 on The Lizard to win Division 1 (5/2)

£2 on Dogs to win Division 2 (Evs)

£2 on Sy to win Div 3 (16/1)

£2 on Turps to Win the League Challenge Cup (3/1)

I do not think any clan member will win the League Cup or Scottish Cup this season. And can i assume that bets become voided if a manager moves from the club his original odds were based on?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif to all those bets and odds Bod, thanks for ur buisness again good luck! You gonna throw the title then if Ally can pip u to the only promotion spot for the sake of £2 quid lol?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rosco Van Nistelrooy:

Ok Tracy thats £5 pound @ 4/1 for Hamilton to win the 2nd Division in season2 . And £5 on Bod(do u fancy him?) to win 1st @ Evs icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont fancy him in a sexual way no, but I do fancy him to beat your hide. But if your feeling left out I'll stick a £2 bet on yourself to win the league cup icon_biggrin.gif

It was a time of much rivalry and mystery. The men and one lady sat silently. There was much to contemplate. Each one was at ease with their own thoughts.

A voice spoke,

"We are one missing, where is the one they call the Dogmeister".

Suddenly as if in answer, a shape materialised out of the gloom and took his place amongst his associates, giving Lady Taloola a cheeky reassuring squeeze of her knee.

Everyone looked up to see the one they call the dogmeister bring from within his cloak what seemed to be a yellow faded manuscript. He carefully unrolled it and blew all the dust and cobwebs off it. King Rosco sent his booming voice along the table

" we are as one, before we start, what have you brought to the table Sir Dog"

"this my leige is one of the few and rare shortlists that Sir Ally of the Shaw has not managed to get a hold of" icon_biggrin.gif

With that a stunned silence wiped out all the previous murmurings that had been commonplace amongst the rest as they busied themselves, this was wiped out with the familair voice....

"let us begin"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by taloola23uk:

Ok Tracy thats £5 pound @ 4/1 for Hamilton to win the 2nd Division in season2 . And £5 on Bod(do u fancy him?) to win 1st @ Evs icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont fancy him in a sexual way no, but I do fancy him to beat your hide. But if your feeling left out I'll stick a £2 bet on yourself to win the league cup icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, ok then £2 quid on Turps for League Cup @ 8/1 to go along with fiver on Bod (evs) and you for 2nd (4's) icon14.gif

ClanHeader.jpg

### Game up tonight at 7-30pm maybe earlier! Its now at 19/6/04 after chugging to the cup final last sess ( which Airdrie won on pens) 6 of the clan chugged thru to the update( Where we get our new budgets) a short T&T took place and we saved and quit to give the others a chance. A fe wof the guys who had money bought a player or 2 when the window opened but on the whole most the free's are not released till the 1st of july so tonight will see the transfer frenzy. Preseason is a pain but is important so get on and get a few players in to strenghthen ur teams in season 2. Good Luck all and maye the farce be with u! Oh and ALLy dont be greedy there 15 others playing u dont need 6 goalkeepers ok! ###

ill skin the Lizard and wear his hide like a Terry Christie duffel coat icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO at Bod calling anyone a lizard. I'd get down to Black and Lizards and invest in some new glasses. Take a look at your own transfer policies. Honestly, you'll be calling me a pie muncher next.

I aint greedy Rosco, I just cant help it if top quality players wanna sign for me, but I was genuinly moved by your tearful "I want Marshall" pleads. icon_frown.gif

BTW, close season is upon us. I hear there are some Jags players out of contract...icon_wink.gif Gentlemen, start your hoovers! icon_biggrin.gif

Ally

Some smart money on the Loons gaffer i see icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never thought I would see 'smart' and 'loons gaffer' in the same sentence. icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ally_Shaw:

ill skin the Lizard and wear his hide like a Terry Christie duffel coat icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO at Bod calling anyone a lizard. I'd get down to Black and Lizards and invest in some new glasses. Take a look at your own transfer policies. Honestly, you'll be calling me a pie muncher next.

I aint greedy Rosco, I just cant help it if top quality players wanna sign for me, but I was genuinly moved by your tearful "I want Marshall" pleads. icon_frown.gif

BTW, close season is upon us. I hear there are some Jags players out of contract...icon_wink.gif Gentlemen, start your hoovers! icon_biggrin.gif

Ally<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bod's "Lizard" signings throughout Clan Career : 1

Ally Shaw's "Lizard" signings in a single clan game : 23

The defence rests your honor icon_biggrin.gif

Gretna Season Review

Hmmm where to begin, i guess you can say it was a disappointing season from when i took over Gretna were 10 points adrift and the morale was missing from the entire squad meant it was going to be a struggle to try and claw my way off the bottom of the league.

In the last session of the season we'll actually the last two games we managed to get ourselves of the bottom of the table and ended up finishing 8th above Queens Park and Elgin City respectivly.

Next season will be make or break and it's imperitive that we get off to a good start and with players such as Scott Huckerby and Jacques Williams on the way in and Ryan Baldacchino joining us permantly we will have no excuses.

Results<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Links Park - Montrose 6 - 1 Gretna

Shanadran 8,54 Sigere 32

Gibson 20,44

Simpson 34

Wood 67

Raydale - Gretna 7 - 1 Queens Park

Sigere 6,16,43 Kristjansson 23

Cameron 22

Baldacchino 45

McAllister 65

Firs Park - East Stirling 1 - 0 Gretna

Rodden 50

Balmoor - Peterhead 1 - 2 Gretna

Manderson 62 Cameron 5

Hore 28

Raydale - Gretna 4 - 3 Cowdenbeath

Hore 12 Burley 21

Cosgrove 43 Traore 29

Cameron 61 Potter 65

Baldacchino 67

Raydale - Gretna 2 - 1 Elgin

Sigere 30 Carl-Lawton 73

Prokas 43

Prokas Sent Off 70

Raydale - Gretna 3 - 1 Albion Rovers

Cameron 40 Bannerman 90

Hore 42

Ruddick 68

</pre>

Guest sav112

So it’s the new season and a new transfer window, I’ll get my coat! icon_biggrin.gif

I shudder to think if like last time when my budget was zip, Zero, bog all. icon_mad.gifWill Albion actually give me anything to spend this term when last season I had to sell one of my best players down south to sort out our defence.

At least my team are young, I think I’ll be bringing them on rather than going for the market. After only signing I think it was four players last season over the two windows the team did well. If I can get two or three quality players in I’ll be happy. icon_wink.gif

Betfair..I hope theres no dodgies goin on....

Dogs to win league cup £2

Dogs to win 2nd division £2

Bod and Turps for promotion frae div 1 £2

Ghod for 3rd division £2

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GHOD1:

Betfair..I hope theres no dodgies goin on....

Dogs to win league cup £2

Dogs to win 2nd division £2

Bod and Turps for promotion frae div 1 £2

Ghod for 3rd division £2<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK £2 on Dogs for League cup @ 10's icon14.gif

£2 on Dogs to win 2nd @ Evs icon14.gif

£2 on Bod to win 1st @ Evs icon14.gif

£2 on Turps to win 1st @ Evs icon14.gif

£2 on yourself to win 3rd @ 8/1 icon14.gif

u owe the bookies a tenner Ghod ok icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sy:

Can i have a £1 bet to win each competition im in each bet seperate no acumilators please.

Hmmm 1000/1 scots/league cup!

icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK SY!!!!

thats £1 on Queens Park to win Scottish Cup 1000/1 icon14.gif

£1 on Queens Park winning league Cup @ 1000/1 icon14.gif

£1 on Queens Park winning div 3 @ 16/1 icon14.gif

& £1 on Queens Park winning Chal Cup @ 50/1 icon14.gif

A stonking 4 spot slammed down there from the ferret man icon_smile.gif

CLAN BOOKIES ODDS FOR SEASON 2 NOW AVAILABLE (market Latest!!) !

DIVISION 1 ( to win)

ALLY ( Falkirk) 5/2

TURPS ( Forfar) 5/1

DEANO ( Stenny) 33/1

DIVISION 2 ( to win)

DOGS (Montrose) Evs

TRACY (Hamilton) 4/1

PM7 (Arbroath) 7/1

SAV ( Stirling) 12/1

DIVISION 3 ( to win)

GAZll (Gretna) 2/1

CHRIS ( Stranraer) 3/1

IAINTKD (Berwick) 4/1

GHOD (Peterhead) 8/1

JEFF (Cowdenbeath) 10/1

COISTY (Albion) 12/1

TAM (East Stirling) 14/1

SY (Queens Park) 16/1

*All bets are on clubs to win respective divisions regardless if gaffers move*

CLAN BOOKIES ODDS TO WIN SCOTTISH or LEAGUE CUP! (market latest!!)

BOD (Partick Thsitle) 4/1

ALLY ( Falkirk) 6/1

TURPS ( Forfar) 8/1

DOGS (Montrose) 9/1

DEANO (Stenny) 33/1

TRACY (Hamilton) 50/1

PM7 (Arbroath) 66/1

SAV ( Stirling) 75/1

GAZll (Gretna) 100/1

CHRIS ( Stranraer) 100/1

IAINTKD (Berwick) 150/1

GHOD (Peterhead) 250/1

JEFF (Cowdenbeath) 350/1

COISTY (Albion) 500/1

TAM (East Stirling) 750/1

SY (Queens Park) 800/1

*All bets are on clubs to win Scottish or League Cup regardless if gaffers move on*

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gary Toner:

£1 Dogs to win league Cup

£1 Turps to win 1st divison

£1 Bod to win Scottish Cup<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok Dogs 9/1 for League Cup £1 quid icon14.gif

Turps to win 1st @ 5's £1 bet icon14.gif

Bod to win Scottish cup @ 4/1 £ 1 bet icon14.gif

£1 brazils to win league

£1 brazils to win challenge cup

£1 brazils to win league cup

£1 brazils to Scottish cup

£1 to win all trophy's

=£5