The Scottish Clan 03/04 Netgame!

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sav112

And Clyde were running away with the 1st with Deano and Me left in there wake, it’s ok I think I just bought there front line!

Oh yeah and everyone and there Gran have applied for the Partick Thistle job…….

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stevethedog:

Anyone know who i'm managing now? Sure its no Morton.

icon_confused.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

St Johnstone I think? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But for how long?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jimbhoy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stevethedog:

Anyone know who i'm managing now? Sure its no Morton.

icon_confused.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

St Johnstone I think? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But for how long? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nipples has been around more times than Jodie Marsh! icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AndyJ:

Any idea when we will restart playing?

What was the final standings in the Euro 2004 fantasy thing? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ill get them out as soon as the Sun prints them. The website is useless for working out the post-transfer window points.

Lo guys

Currently involved in a split with my GF, sorting out the "thats mine, nop its mine debates" currently without a pc at home but hopr to be up and running in ALL my online games by a week or so.

Iain same goes for your game will be back asap sorry!

Sy

Guest sav112

Sorry about the split SY, didn’t you just move in as well? Oh well I hope you get it all sorted out. Don’t let her take that big framed picture of Larsson you treasure so much. icon_wink.gif

Still no word from the host, maybe he had a few hundred on Greece to win and away on an extended holiday, or it could be he’s still celebrating a certain penalty miss.

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Paul Remington:

hey Sy, congratulations mate ! icon_biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

I watched Naked Gun 2 1/2 last night so getting eaten by a lion isn't a funny matter, poor turps. RIP. icon_frown.gif

Guest sav112

After the whole dirty Diablo move icon_wink.gif from a few weeks back I think the cheetah would be a more appropriate from of cat to interest him….

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sav112:

After the whole dirty Diablo move icon_wink.gif from a few weeks back I think the cheetah would be a more appropriate from of cat to interest him…. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you noticed the Wit seems to increase when turps isnt about?? icon_wink.gif

Pc is back and im online at present, but the phone line is in her name so if i dont appear one day you know im getting the line changed!

Cheetah! chuckle!!

After my intensive investigation I have discovered that his MSN name has turned from the well thought and inventive name "Hahahahahahaha" to the equally inventive name of "Turps". In my conclusion I have come to the fear that, infact, he is not dead but living with exuberance and life along with Elvis Pressley, Tupac and Kurt Cobain in Cambuslang center.

Guest sav112

I think him and Dog’s are away testing FM Beta? icon_wink.gifTop secret like, you know nudge, nudge, wink, wink, crash crash, don’t tell a sole.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sav112:

I think him and Dog’s are away testing FM Beta? icon_wink.gifTop secret like, you know nudge, nudge, wink, wink, crash crash, don’t tell a sole. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or they are having an affair icon_redface.gificon_wink.gif

Lads I spoke to Rosco today on the mobile. It looks like he is going to be absent from the CM scene for the forseeable future. He hasn't even had much opportunity to get online never mind play CM.

Anyway He said he hopes to put a post up over the next month with regards the future of the Clan game. I would say now it looks like being postponed until the new game release. Best wait to see what his final thoughts are.

Anyway i have a suggestion as there is still 5.5 months of CM/0304 left.

Why dont we start a game with the 10spl clubs and play and see how we go. Straight in at the deep end and we will play on scottish clan nights mondays and thurdays.

I'm willing to host.

Thoughts...

Lets get some feedback i am available to start a game tonight if people want to play

I'll be back on at approx 1830hrs to guage the reaction icon_smile.gif

Now that I am running on a 56k modem I'm a bit apprehensive about playing CM online. Was going to try it out in a test session but since Roonie is now in bin bags under Dogs stair case ... I mean absent, I will give it a miss.

icon_frown.gif

Have fun, will keep an eye on how you's are doing.

Guest sav112

It’s a pity the game is saved on a Mac, or we could have continued I was just getting a new striker and me or Deano looked good for the SPL slot. That’s a lot of work gone into my Airdrie side and I was waiting to get stuck in again, it was just getting interesting. But it’s totally understandable if Ross does not have the time as he has done brilliantly since I joined last year, So I hope he gets the time to post to fill us in and keeps in touch over the period.

Thankfully the Spanish game has turned into a great wee game with the 7 of us to keep my interest in the game going, even if BOD has 41M in the bank, and someone just got 30M for a player. I have but one thing to say ********, I mean Celta, Celta icon_biggrin.gif

If your setting up an SPL Game I’m willing to take hearts on, or Aberdeen. But it will not be the same without my Airdrie icon_frown.gif

Sav.

Yo guys, I'd be up for a game on mon thurs as per usual! Hmmmm lets seee as a Hun who could i be?? Put me in the Hat with Gaz for the gers job prolly if not ill take the dons or Dundee

Sy

After moving house and having to deal with the shambolic shower of ***** that is BT, I wont be back online until tomorrow, but I'd like to play in the new game, if any spaces remain open after tonight's start. Couldn't give a f**k which team I get, they are all c**p in the SPL (actually change SPL to Scotland) icon_razz.gif

Cheers Deano icon_wink.gif

Guest sav112

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sy:

Yo guys, I'd be up for a game on mon thurs as per usual! Hmmmm lets seee as a Hun who could i be?? Put me in the Hat with Gaz for the gers job prolly if not ill take the dons or Dundee

Sy <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's the 10 club's outwith the oldfirm.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sy:

Sy <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's the 10 club's outwith the oldfirm. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

any team goes actually, could be funny icon_wink.gif

Is turps dead?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's been eaten by Bod icon_redface.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck with the new game guys and gals. Give Rosco my best when you hear from him next icon14.gif

Well your cable was the only thing going down last night dogs!!

Shall we start this new clan game on Thursday? Ill host if required but two games on 1 PC is just asking for trouble

Let Iain Host he is a good host and needs a boost after his little incident!

Sy

Archived