Extra Leagues for a Hexagon Challenge

toiletfootball

I'm planning to undertake the hexagon challenge on FM19 after completing the pentagon on FM17. I was wondering if you knowledgeable folks could recommend some specific league database downloads. In particular I'm after New Zealand, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, DR Congo ,Japan, Iran, Saudi Arabia and UAE. There are a few downloads available on various websites but I'm a bit suspicious of them since it's so soon after the game release. A cursory check in the editor reveals that some of them have no prize money included and/or incorrect squad selection rules.  
Last time I used the excellent Claasen updates, but since they are excellent I realise they might not be out for a while. Any advice gratefully received, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/11/2018 at 02:17, toiletfootball said:

I'm planning to undertake the hexagon challenge on FM19 after completing the pentagon on FM17. I was wondering if you knowledgeable folks could recommend some specific league database downloads. In particular I'm after New Zealand, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, DR Congo ,Japan, Iran, Saudi Arabia and UAE. There are a few downloads available on various websites but I'm a bit suspicious of them since it's so soon after the game release. A cursory check in the editor reveals that some of them have no prize money included and/or incorrect squad selection rules.  
Last time I used the excellent Claasen updates, but since they are excellent I realise they might not be out for a while. Any advice gratefully received, thanks.

Hi there.

There's been a lot of progress in my NZ editor file over the past few days, so you might want to take a second look and see whether it fits your intended purpose. 

If there's anything specific that you want added, please feel free to request it. 

Archived