No Youth Intake

I'm playing as Manchester United and just got passed the first week of March and realised I didn't get a youth intake - in fact no countries have had one. I don't think this is a bug but can anyone verify if your start date affects whether you get one or not? I'm using the Swedish early pre-season one, which starts the game on February 19th.

Just now, CaptainSa said:

I'm playing as Manchester United and just got passed the first week of March and realised I didn't get a youth intake - in fact no countries have had one. I don't think this is a bug but can anyone verify if your start date affects whether you get one or not? I'm using the Swedish early pre-season one, which starts the game on February 19th.

I think it does. i remember doing a test save using the Brazil one and didn't get a youth intake till the following season. 

Just now, WorcesterLegend said:

i think teams don't get intakes in "pre game" dates like starting in 2015 or early 2016 since well...those team already have their intakes in their U18 in the original database!

Not true, start November 27th  2017 which would be brazil preseason and you get an intake for all nations but start in say 2018 you don't 

1 hour ago, CaptainSa said:

I'll ask the question everyone else is thinking here. Why? 

Archived