[Suggestion] Revamp scout report for Hidden Attributes

FlorianAlbert9

1. NEW MENTAL HIDDEN ATTRIBUTES

2. NEW WAY of SCOUT REPORTS for HIDDEN ATTRIBUTES

3. IMPORTANT MATCHES REVAMP SCOUT REPORT

4. DIFFICULTY LEVEL

Mental attributes are the harder to evaluate. (And should be the most important ones in the ME, but that will be another post), and it’s perfect that in the game we have hidden many of those.

We already had:  Important matches, Consistency, Pressure, Professionalism, Sportsmanship. Dirtiness, Temperament, Versatility, Loyalty, Controversy, Ambition, Adaptability, injury proneness

I would add these to the hidden tribute list:

DECISION: (it should be one of the most attribute). it’s hard to understand the real value, ‘cause it depends on so many aspects (is it his decision or a manager’s tactical choice? for example)

DETERMINATION: now that is an important attribute also for the growth of the player, have this hidden, would be a greater challenge.

AWARENESS: (as i written in my new attribues suggestion) that determinates how a player know his own ability. That affect his role in the team, his request etc..

All the hidden attributes keep their hidden 1-20 value (or the most desidered 1-30) but scouts and coaches would only be able to tell us a 5-level range of the value in the following terms:

1-4: poor

5-8: fair

9-12: average

13-16: good

17-20: great

The greater the scout/coach ability in Judging Player Ability, the more precise will be a report: so, if a scout has 20 in JPA he guess (always in “poor, fair…” terms) all the hidden mental ability while a scout with 1 in JPA could miss all and tell you that Player X has a “Poor Decision” while he have indeed an hidden value of 16.

Important matches.

That value will be not something that a scout can guess without have real prove.

So scouting a young player with no app. in any important game, we will not have a report about this ability.

There will be a ‘box’ in the player’s panel where there will be a list of all important games he played and his performance.

There, while the scout with 1 - JPA will base his report only on vote of the performance, a scout with 20 - JPA will base his report on real “important matches’ stats  to simulate that he was able to understand the reason behind the performance (eg. if the player played poor ‘cause he wasn’t in condition, or if he played good only ‘cause he had a great team around him)

*(Update) scout need at least 5 important matches of the similar Level.

Plus: the player's important matches level determinates the report. So if the player played the final game of Hungary Cup (i think that is set 9of20 in db, i don't rember for sure), scout can tell us that player could have Poor, Fair or Average, but can tell us more, 'cause player have to play in more important matches. 

We can also set a 3 level difficulty on starting game:

Beginners: where all hidden and not hidden stats are revealed

Intermediate: the same without attribute masking option we have now.

Advanced: like now plus the new system above.

Archived