Tactic and Loan Question

I put this question in the tactic forum as part of another thread but didnt really get an answer, so thought I would put it in the Touch specific forum just in case it differs from version to version, plus I have another general question:

1. I have a cautious tactic working well, but will I need to have a more attacking or positive tactic for games where I am much stronger, or can I just tweak my fluid counter tactic set a cautious all of the time?

2. I have taken over at Hamburg and there are 2 players perfect for my tactic (Kostic & Wood) but they are on loan with a future fee agreed (future fee not an agreed transfer), do I get the option to decline that bid / transfer offer, or if there is a future fee agreed do I have no option if they trigger the fee?

Cheers

• SI Staff

Hi @edhdurham,

In terms of tactics, if you're finding you have a particular tactic that works then the easiest thing to do would be to change your Mentality from Cautious to Positive / Attacking. This can be done during a match so that your Cautious mentality remains as default for your tactic.

The other option you have is to make a duplicate tactic, by saving your tactic twice with a different mentality set. Then this way you can switch between the tactics pre/during a match when you best see fit. 

If you need any tips on how to save / change your mentality let us know and we can provide steps if required. 

In regards to the future loan fee, if the club decide to trigger the fee then I don't believe you're able to reject it. I tested this in house, however seems the Kostic loan is a 2 year agreement. Bobby Wood got injured on my tests with an ACL injury, therefore he was recalled from loan ( So that's one way around it ha )

From what I can see, it seems if the fee is triggered it would be up to the player to decide whether they move or not. One thing you could do is offer them a new deal with a key role etc. This would make the player less likely to accept the transfer recently after signing  a new deal 

Hope that helps and if you need any further info let us know

Cheers,

Declan

On 04/12/2018 at 11:31, Declan Holbem said:

Hi @edhdurham,

In terms of tactics, if you're finding you have a particular tactic that works then the easiest thing to do would be to change your Mentality from Cautious to Positive / Attacking. This can be done during a match so that your Cautious mentality remains as default for your tactic.

The other option you have is to make a duplicate tactic, by saving your tactic twice with a different mentality set. Then this way you can switch between the tactics pre/during a match when you best see fit. 

If you need any tips on how to save / change your mentality let us know and we can provide steps if required. 

In regards to the future loan fee, if the club decide to trigger the fee then I don't believe you're able to reject it. I tested this in house, however seems the Kostic loan is a 2 year agreement. Bobby Wood got injured on my tests with an ACL injury, therefore he was recalled from loan ( So that's one way around it ha )

From what I can see, it seems if the fee is triggered it would be up to the player to decide whether they move or not. One thing you could do is offer them a new deal with a key role etc. This would make the player less likely to accept the transfer recently after signing  a new deal 

Hope that helps and if you need any further info let us know

Cheers,

Declan

Thanks for checking Declan...  shame Kostic would be great for my tactic :(

Archived