[FM19] Fantasy USA & Canada

All NHL / NBA / NFL / MLB Franchises added to the USA & CANADA
(inc. new MLS Franchises (LA/Miami) and the Vegas Golden Warriors)

Banner - USA & CANADA.png

USA Info in BLUE / CANADA Info in Red / BLACK=BOTH

SETTING UP A GAME
All 3 files MUST be loadad
1) Make sure you tick - 'add players to playable teams'
2) Make sure you un-tick - 'Do not add Key Staff'
3) Using the advanced rules to add all Canadian and US players is advised

NATION INFO
Season dates - Are inline with the European League. (10th Aug - 15th May)

Season End Date - 20th June

Season rules - as per England - No draft, No Designated player etc.
Canadian Players are no longer classed as Foreign in USA
Both have been slightly boosted in youth rating/nation terms to match England (USA) /Scotland (Canada)

TEAM INFO
All created teams should have the correct 
Name - City - Stadium - Nickname  - Some Clubs Legends - Derby Matches - Rivalries - Feeder Team
All teams are Main Squad & u23's (All B/II/Reserve/teams are now extinct)

DIVISION LAYOUT / REP / MONEY

33mlt2e.jpg

NOTE:
Level 8 is made up of the 'Academy and Soccer School teams'  Signing age limit <18 yr old.  - This level is playable but not sure how it pans out, for those who wanna be an Under 18's coach.  League rules are as the olympics under 3 over 24 players in the match side.

1093393d1482079605-fm17-usa-all-american

CUPS

Super Bowl - NFL Teams only - Groups into Knockout style cup
Stanley Cup - NHL Teams only - Groups into Knockout style cup
World Series - MLB Teams only - Groups into Knockout style cup
NBA Finals - NBA Teams only - Groups into Knockout style cup
MLS CUP - MLS Teams only Groups into a Knockout style cup
US Open Cup - All USA teams in an FA Cup style knockout Main teams are fed into the draw at later stages.

Open Canada Cup - All Canada teams in an FA Cup style knockout Main teams are fed into the draw at later stages.

Tier 6-8 will have a CUP & ACADEMY Division also have their own knockout cups.

FILE LINKS - ALL 3 MUST BE LOADED AND ACTIVE

GAME FILES https://www.mediafire.com/file/8dwjmgexyvy31fm/FM19_Franchise_USA.rar/file
Unpack to C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\editor data

GRAPHICS -    LOGOS 
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5h4wl75ln6kff75/001_-_Custom.rar/file
KITS - http://www.mediafire.com/file/pr5jbadwhyjrmr1/kits.rar/file
Unpack to C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics

TROPHY PACK - http://www.mediafire.com/file/18rifed9oazxwta/trophies.rar
Unpack to C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics

Any info you can give only fixture pile up / International clashes etc will be very helpful.

Edited by wkdsoul

4 minutes ago, jcp1417 said:

this actually seems pretty cool! how does youth intake work? Like how is it different than England for example?

Standard intake as European setup.  Intake in July.  There were jsut too many teams to keep the draft. 

11 hours ago, jcp1417 said:

i played for a bit today. it was fun, but the finances seem very unrealistic. after a couple seasons, every team going down to step 4 is rich. there's just too much money

I simmed to 2025, the transfer record was never higher than 20mil for a player in any division.   I'll have a look.   The money was increased to help with the teams having no players fill up the squads.  The team winning the MLS makes about 50mil in winnings & TV, about the same as a team promoted to the Prem.    Feel free to edit it down

5 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

I simmed to 2025, the transfer record was never higher than 20mil for a player in any division.   I'll have a look.   The money was increased to help with the teams having no players fill up the squads.  The team winning the MLS makes about 50mil in winnings & TV, about the same as a team promoted to the Prem.    Feel free to edit it down

the lower transfer fees is due to the teams not having great reputations so the great players are not going to the american leagues. sure the MLS rep is high, but not the teams. If you look at the finances, way too many teams are rich. i dont care to edit this but i thought you'd appreciate a review.

9 hours ago, jcp1417 said:

the lower transfer fees is due to the teams not having great reputations so the great players are not going to the american leagues. sure the MLS rep is high, but not the teams. If you look at the finances, way too many teams are rich. i dont care to edit this but i thought you'd appreciate a review.

Ah ok, i do cheers :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I HAVE PROBLEM PLEASE HELP @wkdsoul

I can get to FM 19 when I copy the files in editor data the game block at the starts than I remove files worked fine SO I can't play your DB and it looks great oh and  I have 19 1,0 Version  

thank you 

On 30/12/2018 at 13:02, agelsing said:

when's the youth intake, simulated through the first season through July and nobody is taking in any youth in the US.  

Yeah, there was an issue in the editor before the last update, it still had draft and trades in.  i'll upload the new one asap.

19 hours ago, agelsing said:

Thanks, I've loved your database for years, it's easily my favorite one that I play. Appreciate all the work. 

Thanks for the msg, i didnt even notice the editor had changed the settings, let me know if you see anything else. 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Tried to verify my USA Database from 19, imported into 20. Editor immediately crashed.

Currently working from scratch on FM20 with a new setup.  prob5-6 tier USA only (so you can still play the canada dlc alongside)

Done so far

Teams / Kits / Club Vision

Stadiums

Owners & Club Vision

Staff Setup (DOF Does the buying/selling by default)

DOF (General Managers)

Managers (plus 2 or 3 staff per team)

Still to do.

Players - In Progress (some attributes random, some static (OBJ will always try tricks / Antonio Brown will always be a 'Balotelli' personality etc)

League/Cup Setup - Prob same as last year (but 2 versions.  one putting the MLS on par with EPL.  One with it slightly improved, less nuts) & Awards

Teams - Derbies / Rivals / Icons / Legends

Possible - new2D/3D Kits Pack & Player Face Pack

1 hour ago, t27 said:

Nice 

Yeah, i'm gonna pad out and use as many of the USA teams as i can.  so looking at  5-6 tier level for the mens, and a couple of teir leagues for the academy/development divisions.   prob 512 team altogether.

986177620_FootballManager202016_01_202023_23_39.thumb.png.026f147af2a636bf77833d2dccb84041.png  574213749_FootballManager202016_01_202023_27_18.thumb.png.55e565df5396249f67aef35ebd302c0b.png 741904577_FootballManager202016_01_202023_29_00.thumb.png.cdac7b8871c186c53cf5d617c24542df.png

6 minutes ago, t27 said:

I cant wait looks good how many players added per team

I'm hoping about 20 ish depending on time. prob just be name/age/height/weight/place of birth/club/position(ish) that'll be correct.  will try and get some disliked/liked ppl/clubs in there as well.

but once the ground work is done, i can add more players whenever and release an update. (or add a load of rookies from the draft as u17 free agents)

2 minutes ago, t27 said:

ok thanks still looking for a release end of january

I hope so.  it may be a pre-test without players, while i work out how the spending works out.  (last years was a bit OP)  Atalanta United had David Luiz & Rugani at Centre back by season 2 in my save.. might leave a bit more room for the nation to grow (or release 2 versions with less tv money). 

On 21/01/2020 at 07:31, t27 said:

Nice Is that with inflated tv money or without the regens look good

without, the levels for this put the MLS at about 150 rep (holland) i think

at this rep lvel.

League Rep Teams Prize   Money TV Money Parachute
MLS 150 20   12.5  
NPSL 135 24   10  
NASL 125 48   7.5  
USL 100 84   5  
USCS 90 80   2.5  
ASL 85 84   1  
USASA 80 128   0.5  
Academy 75 44   0.25  

Comparison.          

EPL 184   SKYBET 136  
LA LIGA 183        
BUNDES 171        
LIGUE 1 170   LIGUE 2 125  
SERIA A 173        
HOLLAND 139        
RUSSIA 160        
SCOTLAND 140        
PORTUGAL 160        
MEXICO 145        
DENMARK 137        
TURKEY 142        
MLS 145        

Advice: does this level look ok.

i'm trying to balance the money/growth of my teams in the USA database. Falcons went up, 2 leagues, finished 11th in the MLS and the start of the 5th season have 80mil to spend, and the target list of who will move looks like...

1179218660_FootballManager202025_01_202018_46_09.thumb.png.cb9480b44d27e15e417e3b19f8472fae.png

Atalanta as champs can attract player in the Weigl, Bernard, Gedson Fernandes 30-40mil range it seems. too OP? or looks about right for 5 years in ya think?

1752599553_FootballManager202025_01_202018_54_41.thumb.png.35ce764cdad60339b02ebbbb04356183.png

9 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Advice: does this level look ok.

i'm trying to balance the money/growth of my teams in the USA database. Falcons went up, 2 leagues, finished 11th in the MLS and the start of the 5th season have 80mil to spend, and the target list of who will move looks like...

1179218660_FootballManager202025_01_202018_46_09.thumb.png.cb9480b44d27e15e417e3b19f8472fae.png

Atalanta as champs can attract player in the Weigl, Bernard, Gedson Fernandes 30-40mil range it seems. too OP? or looks about right for 5 years in ya think?

1752599553_FootballManager202025_01_202018_54_41.thumb.png.35ce764cdad60339b02ebbbb04356183.png

That looks okay Atlanta United are a strange case as they were reputable before this

Edited by t27

Yeah I didn’t really see that too much as I only play with us Canada Mexico loaded this year I might do us Mexico England and I manage the u20 national team at first this year I might try managing the bucs  or titans 

Edited by t27
More detail