Striker Required

brfcboy

* Brayan Angulo - plays for Emelec/ECU
Might have issues with getting work permit, but worth a try, believe me. Guy is a beast once settled.

* Dejan Joveljic - plays for Red Star/SER

* Raul Ruidiaz

Also, try to negociate for Piatek. Saw him leaving Genoa on my save for less than 10M on second season.

1 hour ago, lugui said:

* Brayan Angulo - plays for Emelec/ECU
Might have issues with getting work permit, but worth a try, believe me. Guy is a beast once settled.

* Dejan Joveljic - plays for Red Star/SER

* Raul Ruidiaz

Also, try to negociate for Piatek. Saw him leaving Genoa on my save for less than 10M on second season.

Dejan joveljic, my fav young striker. Already good on last edition but now he got better PA.

I sign Origi for free in January and he moved after contract ended to my team and I was thinking he will be a subtitute but Mina was injured, so I played Rodrigo + Origi and he scored even more goals than Rodrigo in this season...his value changed like from 30+ mln PLN to 170 mln PLN I think now.... he was scoring every game one or more goals and had many assists in first half of the season, will see what comes next :)

On 10/12/2018 at 04:02, brfcboy said:

2nd season with Blackburn, won promotion so now in the premier league 

have around 10 million to spend and around 40-50k in wages

Any recommendations ??

Check out Roberto Inglese,  He belongs to Napoli but he was out on loan to Parma.  He might be available on a free in your 2nd season if you have the Italian leagues loaded.   Scored 30 for me total the following year

Archived