[FM19] Real Life USA-Canada Expansion by Uncle Sam (Now compatible with 19.3)

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, id777 said:

Hi, Uncle Sam, please can you share links for the files from first post for 19.1 game version.

I want to play it with claassens Europe megapack. Are your files compatible with it? 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5ba0a11zvf5p6iw/USA-Canada_Expansion_19-6.rar/file

I honestly can't say for sure. I never tried it. I would say give it a go, and if you experience any issues let me know in here.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Uncle_Sam:

FIRST POST HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH THE 19.3 COMPATIBLE FILE

Changes:

-Cleaned up the database, removing the duplicate clubs that were included in the default 19.3 data update

-Re-added Inter Miami, as they were removed from the 19.3 data

-Separated the USA and Canada expansions into two separate files

-I've fixed the Concacaf club competitions so it's 22 in the Concacaf League with 6 advancing to join the 10 automatic CCL qualifiers. The CPL winner now qualifies for the preliminary round of the Concacaf League. I have also modified the Mexican and Costa Rican leagues so that the proper teams will qualify for the Concacaf competitions. These MUST be included in your editor files folder in order for them to work correctly.

-I'm hopeful to have sorted out the USSDA and NCAA championship competitions so that the players don't go on holiday.

-Because the NISA has been granted sanctioning I have gone ahead and put them in starting in 2019. The real-life planned Fall-Spring schedule format cannot be duplicated in FM because a nation's league structure MUST all run on the same calendar, so it will be a spring-fall format.

-Graphics have been added and changed where necessary

Great! Did you update the Central American & Caribbean Leagues, too?

8 minutes ago, ghfkhfg987gjhgjhgg said:

Great! Did you update the Central American & Caribbean Leagues, too?

No, I'll do that, but the Costa Rica file in the new download needs to override the one in the CA & Carib pack.

8 hours ago, Rherm said:

@Uncle_Sam I don't know why but I keep getting "Can't find child comp for USSF division 3" and then the game crashes about 20 percent  into setting up the database?

Is anyone else having this issue? I have not encountered this.

Best suggestion I have is try clearing your cache. Maybe check your editor files folder and make sure that you don't have any redundant files.

5 hours ago, Uncle_Sam said:

Is anyone else having this issue? I have not encountered this.

Best suggestion I have is try clearing your cache. Maybe check your editor files folder and make sure that you don't have any redundant files.

Yeah, exact issue I'm having on my macbook, even with just MLS and the US/Canada expansions files loaded. 

Edited by Dodis

10 hours ago, Uncle_Sam said:

It depends on the file. Do you have a specific question?

Yeh, is it like direct transcribing of options, or is it something to do with exporting FM18 files as xmls or whatever and Importing them in Fm19 editor.

Basically just how do you do it for applicable files. Also what makes a file applicable.

@Uncle_Sam Have to say: awesome work you did!

Downloaded yesterday and very impressed! :) 

One thing though: I also downloaded the Jamaica file, when I load up FM it appears not to be Jamaica, but Trinidad and Tobago.

Also, the El Salvador File gives me an error before continuing to Advanced Options.. 

Hey - Loving the database and extra depth for playing in MLS.  However, I'm having an issue where the 2019 Super Draft isn't triggering.  I received the notification that people registered for the draft in December 2018, but when I reach the draft date in January 2019, nothing happens.  No combine games are being played either.  Is anyone else having this issue?  I don't have any other mods or databases installed.

My game keeps crashing when I try to start a new career. Which editor files should I be using for the new update?

Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 11.02.16 AM.png

I'm having the same issue as @Dodis  Got rid of the duplicate files, cleared cache and still crashing

Edited by RedAL925

Hi, Uncle Sam - incredible job on this.

I played a full season as Miami FC in the last week and everything was going great until we moved into the new NPSL Pro in 2019.

When it came to the first league game I could only select U18 players and was unable to override it in anyway.

Is this a known issue // am I using an old version of the file?

5 minutes ago, comeontheoviedo said:

Hi, Uncle Sam - incredible job on this.

I played a full season as Miami FC in the last week and everything was going great until we moved into the new NPSL Pro in 2019.

When it came to the first league game I could only select U18 players and was unable to override it in anyway.

Is this a known issue // am I using an old version of the file?

Just noticed I got the file from Passion for FM and not here so every chance I am using an outdated file - will start again with the new one and see what happens!

On 12/03/2019 at 16:56, Dodis said:

Not sure what's wrong. Didn't have any issues with the last version, but it crashes every time the game is setting up the new database. 

This is happening for me now having downloaded the 19.3 version.

Any suggestions anyone?

19 hours ago, konean said:

He said that the Costa Rica and other nation files arent updated yet. So I guess first leave them out or just wait for the full update? Or donate some shekels to motivate him :)

Tried that, didn't work either

On 23/03/2019 at 15:40, konean said:

He said that the Costa Rica and other nation files arent updated yet. So I guess first leave them out or just wait for the full update? Or donate some shekels to motivate him :)

Tried it with only USA and Canada expansion (as well as CCL) and it didnt work with 19.1 or 19.3

Has anyone finished a full MLS season with the new file, is the super draft working for you?  I can't seem to get it to trigger.  Also, is there a console command or something to trigger it or is my save broken?

Edited by Corvic

Just edited the OP with a new version of the file that makes some corrections to both the USA and Canada. I do apologize for my absence but it's been an extremely busy couple of weeks. I have to run right now but I hope to post later on some of the changes/fixes.

Thanks Uncle Sam, looking forward to it! Has loaning been fixed at all from MLS teams? Even if I set up an affiliate and have an open transfer window, every time I attempt it says I have to wait until the next transfer window. 

Did some further testing on the non-latest file, and the winner of the CONCACAF Champions League doesn't appear to get placed into the Copa Sudamerica. I haven't had a chance to start a new game with the latest file from Uncle Sam yet. 

Edited by Dodis

Hi, just a quick question. I am bit confused which files I should use if I want to play Central America and Caribbean. I want working all leagues in North America with Champions League, Central America club championship and Caribbean club championship. In later stage I would like to move to US or Canada. Also I don't understand issue with Costa Rica. Which files should I use?

Thanks

Hey - restarted with the newest file, finding that a bunch of players are looking for new contracts that are 4-5x+ more than what they are currently getting.  For example, playing with New England and Farrell wants 1m per year (he's only on 250k per year now).  Caldwell wants 900K (currently under 200k).  Didn't encounter this in my last save, anyone else experiencing this?  

8 hours ago, MartanCJ said:

Can somebody help me with what files I should select during creating of game? it always crash.

Thanks

I don't think anyone really knows. It seems several people are having the same problem.