2 years loan

Hi there!

excuse me when i am on the wrong place but i have a question!

why can i only hire players for 1 season? I want a player on loan for 2 seasons but the max is loan till the end of the season...

can someone pls help me?:)

thanks 

16 minutes ago, Quickzz said:

Hi there!

excuse me when i am on the wrong place but i have a question!

why can i only hire players for 1 season? I want a player on loan for 2 seasons but the max is loan till the end of the season...

can someone pls help me?:)

thanks 

Check the rules for the league you're in. I had a useless player who wouldn't accept mutual termination of his contract but did go on a non-returnable two year loan on 100% wages until his contract with me expired.

36 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

Check the rules for the league you're in. I had a useless player who wouldn't accept mutual termination of his contract but did go on a non-returnable two year loan on 100% wages until his contract with me expired.

Im Nottingham forest, just started a new save... 

Btw. Are loans really good? I found that players didn't improve much even if I will choose team with great training facilities or above and they are playing almost every match...I don't see much stats increased or value... and the worst thing is they might get worse personality and I am sure that they had a drop in determination...

Archived