Selecting the best coaches for specific tasks and reports - which attributes to look for?

Hello,

I love to micromanage a lot of things, like setting general and individual training for every player in every team, manually hiring a full squad of coaches, assistants and not only for the first team but also reserves and younger squads.

Still, some little, repetitive and not very important things (imo) I like to leave to my assistants (tactical briefings, OIs for next opposition...). So my doubt is, how to select the best assistants for certain tasks, what attributes to look for?

I assume that for tactical briefings and OIs I should look for tactical knowledge, am I right? And what about the tactical attribute? Let's say I have one assistant with Tactical 16 and Tactical Knowledge 13, and another with Tactical 14 and Tactical Knowledge 14. Which one should I choose? How many attributes have an impact?

Also in reports like Staff responsabilities -> First team -> Coach report advice, who should i choose?

Thank you!

19 horas atrás, phnompenhandy disse:

I think that's TK, pure and simple. Choose your coach with the best TK.

'Tactical' as a coaching attribute is for those training courses that require tactics.

Thank you :)

Archived