Match UI questions

Just bought the game. Last FM I played was 2017 over a year ago so I'm still adjusting.

1. Is there a way to save the Match Instructions to quick load during a match as opposed to having to create multiple similar Tactics?

2. Is there a hotkey for fast-forwarding highlights? I used to just click and hold on the speed slider but the widget is so big in the 2019 version I can't see much of the pitch while it's open. Alternatively, can I make the widget semi-transparent or change only the Matchday UI size?

2 hours ago, milamber said:

Just bought the game. Last FM I played was 2017 over a year ago so I'm still adjusting.

1. Is there a way to save the Match Instructions to quick load during a match as opposed to having to create multiple similar Tactics?

2. Is there a hotkey for fast-forwarding highlights? I used to just click and hold on the speed slider but the widget is so big in the 2019 version I can't see much of the pitch while it's open. Alternatively, can I make the widget semi-transparent or change only the Matchday UI size?

I wonder too is there any key to speed up referee moving to check the var system ?

Archived