"Too much strength training"

5 hours ago, ceefax the cat said:

My squad are all complaining about too much strength training, and I'm picking up tons of injuries.

My training schedule features 1 general physical session a week and plenty of rest around games. There doesn't really seem to be anything I can do to make it lighter. Any ideas?

this is kind of  happening to me and i have done proper schedules but 4-6 player's still moan about not enough quickness training and then ill do more quickness training and then they moan the sessions are to heavy  surely this ain't right

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Different players will have different preferences I think, so you won't necessarily find a schedule that pleases everyone all of the time.

8 hours ago, ceefax the cat said:

My training schedule features 1 general physical session a week and plenty of rest around games. There doesn't really seem to be anything I can do to make it lighter. Any ideas?

Do you mean 'rest'? Or do you mean 'recovery'? Recovery sessions will help to reduce injuries if you're not using them. Other than that, make sure you're rotating your squad and they're not too tired!

Archived