Attacking player positions need some tweaks

I might be way off with the way i perceive this, or maybe nitpicky? i will take either one..

In real life lots of teams are playing a sorta 4-3-3

This formation just does not seem to look right or work how i would like in game.

so for examples Arsenals front 3 for most of this season has been

------------------------------------------------Lacazette----------------------------------

------------------------------Aubameyang-----------Iwobi-----------------------------

-----------------------most attacking midfielder goes here-----------------------

But imo neither Auba or Iwobi are Left wing inside forwards/wingers nor are they shadow strikers/type of CAM and not are they strikers, so when playing them in the game you have to kinda pick them as 1 of the options i mentioned.

I believe they are playing the role of LF and RF, with Aubas role to switch with Laca and to act like a inside forward but being less wide and Iwobis role is to get wider and cross, but also to be a central playmaker.

It's hard to duplicate this in game and i think a new set of roles just infront of the 'CAM' position and just behind the strikers should be put in (dare i say it, like they have done in FIFA) or do you think i'm way off? its also hard to do in game as Auba has no real LW skills and zero SS or RW skills, Iwobi is also is lacking in his CAM and RW abilitys in game.

The closest i can get it is playing Auba and Laca as strikers and Iwobi/Mkhy/Ozil as the cam or SS behind them, but then i lack width, which is not a issue in real life becasue of where they are situated (unless i play 3 at the back and wing backs)

I can't say I agree with you here, or rather I think you misunderstand how Emery has been playing. Arsenal have indeed often played with 3 central attackers, but in formations with 2 strikers and an attacking midfielder (like a 442 diamond). Otherwise, if you watch Arsenal, you will find that Auba and Iwobi start wide and drift inside, and the fullbacks overlap this. This is pretty much exactly the behaviour you get from IF in the game. The other reason you may not always see this in the game is because of the pressing system Emery uses. All 3 players bunch because of the ball oriented pressing Emery uses. So it looks like they start close together when pressing. 

I would say there has been no example of Arsenal playing with 3 players as out and out strikers this season. 

Archived