Woking Stadium Bug?

Ive been promoted to the Prem, but still playing in my original stadium - Kingfield Stadium - 6036 (2500 seated). This falls below the minimum Spec. I do have future stadium plan in that searching for a site - planned capacity of 13987.

Is this a bug, as I should have moved out shouldn't I? 

Might not be...if you have set plans for a new stadium you may be given a grace period to produce it. As long as your current stadium meets the safety standards.

Otherwise,  I would think it's a decision made at board-level whether or not to find an alternative, and where that might be.  I'm guessing from Woking there's Brighton, or Fulham/Brentford/QPR/Chelsea to ground-share with.

It doesn’t, it has standing hence it should also not be used in the league. 

We did purchase Kingfield Stadium (not sure if that has anything to do with it. Renting before). 

I’ve seem someone share with Reading whilst theirs was being built. We are still looking for land lol. 

15 hours ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

You should be ground sharing or using a much reduced capacity stadium if staying (temporarily?) at Kingfield.

No to both. Not ground sharing me currently maxing out our massive 6036 not seated stadium!  Still looking for land to build a new 13,000 seater. But been 6-7 months and still nothing. 

Archived