I messed up with work permits

Almost through my second season with Manchester United. I have signed several newgens with 4 star plus PA from Colombia, Brazil etc that will be joining me in June 2020. However, they all got their work permits declined and even declined again after an appeal.

I was ignorant about work permits before acquiring these players....so am I just stuck with players that I can't use? I've attached a screenshot of the Brexit that I got.

Or if all else fails, can I edit or download something that will allow me change Brexit rules on a pre-existing save?

20190216022258_1.jpg

Some in game editors might allow you to bypass the issue but I believe those are just the standard work permit rules active in your game there.

Ultimately you are paying the price for your own ignorance as you say, but there are in game options. For Brazilian and Argentinian players, 2 years on loan in Spain will allow them to pick up Spanish nationality. For others I think you'd have to get an affiliate club that would let you do it in 3 years. 

It's not really the end of the world, if the players were good enough for your first team as Man Utd and would be playing right away there's a good chance they'd have picked up plenty enough points because a transfer fee of £6m+ and wages in the top 50% of the club would be easily do-able.

In fact, one of the best lessons you can learn is that. If you truly want a player, and truly see a first team place for him. Then just pay that right off the bat. You'll get the permit on appeal. If you're wanting cheap, low-risk then you have to accept that it's not going to be as straight forward.

On 16/02/2019 at 08:46, santy001 said:

Ultimately you are paying the price for your own ignorance as you say, but there are in game options. For Brazilian and Argentinian players, 2 years on loan in Spain will allow them to pick up Spanish nationality. For others I think you'd have to get an affiliate club that would let you do it in 3 years.

That wouldn't work if the UK have left the EU.

Archived