HELP. What are the Green Circles in FMM?

• SI Staff

PS - I've tweaked these a little for the next update btw, at present they show 'full' between 90-100 which isn't quite 'right' imho as a player on 91% will perform differently than someone on 100% obviously ... come the update I've moved the cut-offs to round 'down' which I think works a little better so 96-100% condition shows full green (ie. 100% on the circle), 86-95% shows 90% on the circle, 76-85% shows 80% on the circle etc.) ... this should make it a little more obvious to people when selecting a team if a player is struggling.

I've done this largely because a few of the saves I've had back from people saying they're suddenly leaking goals have had defenders coming back from injury on 83% condition or so in their squads, they're playable at that level but they'll be knackered at the end of the match and thus can leak goals especially if the opposition bring on a fast sub late in the game ... this will (hopefully) make this a little more obvious to people and help them avoid it or at least be aware and sub the players off at sensible points.

Archived