BEGGING FOR A SAVE TO DOWNLOAD

Hi, my Football Manager 2019 is crashing during database configuration when i want start a new career. I don't have any hope that i can fix it, i try everything.

I found only one way: download a someone save and add a new manager ( .fm file from documents game folder). I found only one save https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm19-save-10-years-into-the-future.html

But the problem is that save starts in 2028 and there is only leagues from 5 countries. I must looking for a Good Samaritan who can take 20 minutes from his life and make me a save to download. I don't know if someone would do it or give me golden way to fix my crash.

If you are still interest to help me know that my impertinence don't ends here. If you want to help me i please you to include in that save those leagues:

-Biggest Database

Brazil (To 3rd league)
England (To 4th league)
Belgium (To 2nd league)
Czech Republic (To 2nd league)
France (To 3rd league)
Germany (To 3rd league)
Netherlands (To 2nd league)
Portugal (To 2nd league)
Russia (To 2nd league)
Slovakia (To 2nd league)
Spain (To 4th league)
Ukraine (To 2nd league)
Italy (To 3rd league)
Poland (To 2nd league) + in advanced settings all polish players (i want start in Poland)

I know what i asking for and BIGGEST THANK YOU if you want to help me. email: lukaszrogozinski1996@gmail.com or put that .fm file on mediafire etc.

THANK YOU...

Edited by piopiopiopiatek

14 hours ago, piopiopiopiatek said:

Hi, my Football Manager 2019 is crashing during database configuration when i want start a new career. I don't have any hope that i can fix it, i try everything.

I found only one way: download a someone save and add a new manager ( .fm file from documents game folder). I found only one save https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm19-save-10-years-into-the-future.html

But the problem is that save starts in 2028 and there is only leagues from 5 countries. I must looking for a Good Samaritan who can take 20 minutes from his life and make me a save to download. I don't know if someone would do it or give me golden way to fix my crash.

If you are still interest to help me know that my impertinence don't ends here. If you want to help me i please you to include in that save those leagues:

-Biggest Database

Brazil (To 3rd league)
England (To 4th league)
Belgium (To 2nd league)
Czech Republic (To 2nd league)
France (To 3rd league)
Germany (To 3rd league)
Netherlands (To 2nd league)
Portugal (To 2nd league)
Russia (To 2nd league)
Slovakia (To 2nd league)
Spain (To 4th league)
Ukraine (To 2nd league)
Italy (To 3rd league)
Poland (To 2nd league) + in advanced settings all polish players (i want start in Poland)

I know what i asking for and BIGGEST THANK YOU if you want to help me. email: lukaszrogozinski1996@gmail.com or put that .fm file on mediafire etc.

THANK YOU...

since my file was mentioned by @bennytee -

french 5th level file

https://manageronline.fr/fm19-update-n3mo/

german 6th level file

http://www.meistertrainerforum.de/index.php/topic,25905.0.html

spain 4th level file

brazil down to 4th division

Turkey down to 7th division

Netherlands whole pyramid (down to 9th level I think)

Austria down to 10th level

• 9 months later...

Hello everybody . i too have the same problem, it keeps crashing during database configuration when I'm starting a new career. Please can anyone be nice enough to make me a save game file to download. My systems spec isn't on the strong side, so i can have only one nation and one League[English Premier League]. That's why i cant download any of the previous files put here. This is my email too just in case tundaygun@gmail.com  

2 hours ago, Tundaygun said:

Hello everybody . i too have the same problem, it keeps crashing during database configuration when I'm starting a new career. Please can anyone be nice enough to make me a save game file to download. My systems spec isn't on the strong side, so i can have only one nation and one League[English Premier League]. That's why i cant download any of the previous files put here. This is my email too just in case tundaygun@gmail.com  

What game version are you using?- it should be in the format of FMxx.x.x