HELP

iamdjw

Hi guys, I am using a custom database that had already been verified and took that and created a whole new team in it for me to use. When I go to test the database so I can then use it in the game it gives me a pop up after saying this.

RUN TO DATE

English Regional First Divisions has not finished in time for the season update day 24/6/2019.

How can this be fixed? I know it is going to be simple but I don't know where I am going wrong

25 minutes ago, iamdjw said:

Hi guys, I am using a custom database that had already been verified and took that and created a whole new team in it for me to use. When I go to test the database so I can then use it in the game it gives me a pop up after saying this.

RUN TO DATE

English Regional First Divisions has not finished in time for the season update day 24/6/2019.

How can this be fixed? I know it is going to be simple but I don't know where I am going wrong

are you sure you have not modified anything other than adding your team? 

Nope just created the team and a stadium for them. I haven't touched anything else other than putting them into a league in place of AFC Mansfield

31 minutes ago, iamdjw said:

Nope just created the team and a stadium for them. I haven't touched anything else other than putting them into a league in place of AFC Mansfield

upload the file, I'll check it.

11 minutes ago, iamdjw said:

If you have a look let me know. That goes for anyone that wants to check it out and see what I am doing wrong.

Sorry for no response, next time quote me and I'll get notification and respond faster :thup:

3 hours ago, Bigpole said:

Sorry for no response, next time quote me and I'll get notification and respond faster :thup:

No worries it's ok. Thanks again for taking a look for me. I bet it turns out to be something simple. Playing as Stealthy's Blades is gonna be awesome for sure. lol

4 minutes ago, iamdjw said:

No worries it's ok. Thanks again for taking a look for me. I bet it turns out to be something simple. Playing as Stealthy's Blades is gonna be awesome for sure. lol

you haven't replaced Mansfield, they're still in your league. So I changed max number of teams to 21 (because your division has 21 teams). So either you remove Mansfield or stick with 21 teams. Cheers

Blades.fmf

44 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

you haven't replaced Mansfield, they're still in your league. So I changed max number of teams to 21 (because your division has 21 teams). So either you remove Mansfield or stick with 21 teams. Cheers

Blades.fmf 188.21 kB · 1 download

Actually could you do me the favour and remove Mansfield and just have it at 20 teams for me? I don't want to mess it up lol

Archived