• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations, 10-3. Here's hoping you don't get screwed over again.

Also, congratulations to Manchester City on winning next season's Premier League. I will miss Manuel Pellegrini somewhat, but I can't wait to see what Josep Guardiola can bring to City, and to English football in general.

As for the here and now, this is Arsenal's best chance to win the PL for years, and I feel now that we have to take it. City will surely be incredibly hard to shake off with Pep in charge, and if (God forbid) United bring in José Arrogantio, I can't see the title leaving Manchester for some time.

It's truly good news that you have these opportunities before you. I wish you well regardless of which one you take. Also, maybe if you are real busy at work, the rest of us might have a shot during the FM 2017 to win some writing awards here on the forums because you'll be so busy working you won't have time for writing... ;)

Please, let us know when the rest of us can join you vicariously with a celebratory drink following the signatures on the dotted lines!

So.

After seven months out of work and a cruel disappointment over the Christmas holiday, yesterday I received two offers for full-time employment, both of which would pay me more money than I have ever made in my life. I now get to choose between the two.

I am exhausted, joyful, and pleased. It has been a long road. Thanks to everyone who has wished me well.

I don't drop into this thread very often, but news like this makes me glad I do. Congratulations 10-3, I'm really pleased for you and hope things work out much better this time round!

Guys, I have been sorting through The Official FMS Archives and noticed I hadn't added some recent and older stories. If any of you notice anything I missed please feel free to PM me and I cane add them in.

For the story to be placed in the archive it must have at least 50 story posts by the Author unless it is a short story.

Also if any of you want to do a write up for any of the writers in the Archive please PM me with it and I'll edit in

Cheers

Edit: Also if you spot any mistakes please let me know....One has already been spotted (Cheers EvilDave)

Thanks, gentlemen ... believe it or not, I accepted a job in Roseville. I kid you not. I expect to be busy in the short term as I start my new position but the last seven months has allowed me to build up a bit of reserve.

Then, in celebration of this event, I shall crack open a bottle of wine (a rose seems apropos) and toast you from afar. Cheers 10-3, I wish you well!

So I'm doing regional high school hockey playoffs on the radio this evening, and the Guidant John Rose Minnesota Oval is about fifty feet behind my right shoulder. This is bizarre. I keep expecting Ryan Winchester to show up someplace :p

With European football returning this week, I suddenly had this thought.

What's the difference between playing Thursdays and Sundays, and Wednesdays and Saturdays? Aren't they the same? It's the same two day gap isn't it?

Aside from the lack of prestige playing in the supposedly 'lesser' competition (something I don't agree with btw), I don't see why teams make a big fuss over the whole thing.

Congrats on the job 10-3. Although we need more stories from you so you aren't allowed a job :D

I swear to god that that guy just thinks about himself and earning income so he can live and crap and support a family.

What about our needs?

When I click on the forum, I expect an update or two.

Sheesh!

I swear to god that that guy just thinks about himself and earning income so he can live and crap and support a family.

What about our needs?

When I click on the forum, I expect an update or two.

Sheesh!

I'm sorry. I'll try to never let it happen again :)

Will be out the next couple of days doing radio for the state hockey tournament in Minnesota. One of the great American prep tournaments, but will be calling games before crowds of 18,000 -- 20,000 folks. If you want details on how to listen, PM me.

Fooking bollox. Does nobody want the title now? Let's just give it to Leicester man.

I don't think Arsenal will win it now. I just hope we pip Spurs to second. I won't begrudge Leicester the win this season.

Afternoon all!

I trust all is well here? Whaddaya mean it was until now!

edit: I can't believe that Mark Wilson; has me listed as only having 1 FMS award. I have 2!! Granted I didn't deserve either but even so!

Afternoon all!

I trust all is well here? Whaddaya mean it was until now!

edit: I can't believe that Mark Wilson; has me listed as only having 1 FMS award. I have 2!! Granted I didn't deserve either but even so!

First thing you do when you come back is moan....:D

I have edited said balls up mate.....Hows you anyway

Hello their Terk, hows life treating you,but you have ruined your chance of most missed FMSer this year :D

Haha :D That's my time on FMS all over, always ruining my chances of awards!

Life's good, thanks. Just taken a new job and moved to Liverpool (well, near enough, staying with my brother until I can find my own place). Thought I'd pop in and say hello. I miss this place.

He's back! I was working on your issue but you beat me to it. Welcome back, friend!

Thanks 10-3. I remembered where I'd stored the login details! I'm even thinking about finishing Jumping Through Hoops, although that'll take some significant amount of work. I do have a plan that might solve that and give me a finished story.

First thing you do when you come back is moan....:D

I have edited said balls up mate.....Hows you anyway

I was only joking. I'm really good in general. Especially as I found out this afternoon that I passed my latest accountancy exam. I have to pass 18 units to complete the course and I'm currently 15-0.

Hows the family?

Thanks 10-3. I remembered where I'd stored the login details! I'm even thinking about finishing Jumping Through Hoops, although that'll take some significant amount of work. I do have a plan that might solve that and give me a finished story.

I was only joking. I'm really good in general. Especially as I found out this afternoon that I passed my latest accountancy exam. I have to pass 18 units to complete the course and I'm currently 15-0.

Hows the family?

Accountants suck.

Hows the family?

Happy days with the accountancy, how many tests do you have to take altogether.

The family is all good. Both girls growing so quickly, also means I'm having less time to play and write FM. Luckily I have quite abit of saved work to post

That's really good news. As I'm sure you have seen we've got some new blood here at the moment that's producing very good content and of course, Mr. Wilson still lets us live in his neighborhood. For which we are grateful.

Archived