As rightly pointed out, we have overcome the 6,000 post mark and that in turn leads to a new Community Thread.

Awful pun for the title, but deal with it you bad people. It made me chuckle and had to be used. :D

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So is anyone going out to do anything completely wild in celebration of the world ending tomorrow (Australian time)?For you doomsayers out there, may the end of the world be quick, painless and entertaining! :lol:
I did have me a good party (and nearly went deaf). But I'm still alive, so I thought I'd went and see the Great Ocean Road. :D

If there is a sprout shortage mr wilson you are a dead man put it that way :p

just finished my 3rd xmas party of the year albeit i'm home way way earlier than usual, mostly cos i'll be driving 400 miles to devon tomorrow

If there is a sprout shortage mr wilson you are a dead man put it that way :p

just finished my 3rd xmas party of the year albeit i'm home way way earlier than usual, mostly cos i'll be driving 400 miles to devon tomorrow

With the amount I've delivered today there's no way were going to be short. Probably delivered about a ton of the bloody things aswell as the rest of stuff

Stocksbridge match called off today so teated myself to watching City v Reading and Liverpool v Fulham. First match rather boring thanks to Reading's anti football. They should really have nicked the win but City wanted it more in the end. A victory for football. The Liverpool match was one of the best Liverpool performances i've seen in a long time. Fulham were poor and with a bit of luck may have scored with one of their long shots, but were carved open easily by Liverpool and even made Downing look good. A sign of things to come in 2013 for Liverpool? I hope so.

People will ask what I did when the end of the world came about.

I''ll tell them the truth; I worked all day and then went to chat to a gorgeous barmaid. Surprisingly.

Just the usual then ? Having said that, as a way of ending the day, it does take some beating.

Just the usual then ? Having said that, as a way of ending the day, it does take some beating.

Definitely the usual; beer on tap. She is very purdy too, very 'my type' without sounding all cliche ridden.

People will ask what I did when the end of the world came about.

I''ll tell them the truth; I worked all day and then went to chat to a gorgeous barmaid. Surprisingly.

The end of the world comes when the gorgeous barmaid comes to chat with YOU.

Just sayin'. :)

Just got my Sky Wireless Connector to allow me to connect to on-Demand. The youngest wanted to watch Toy Story 3 first up. This, of course, gave me the chance to CRY LIKE A LITTLE GIRL, once more.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

That was a touching scene, yes. But for me the last scene in "Winnie The Pooh" makes me break down every time I read it.

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I haven't watched Toy Story 3. Thanks for spoiling it guys. :)

Just think, Ben, what if you do watch Toy Story 3 and DON'T cry at the last scene ? What questions would you need to ask yourself then ? :)

Merry Christmas one and all, BTW, hope you are all enjoying.

Just think, Ben, what if you do watch Toy Story 3 and DON'T cry at the last scene ? What questions would you need to ask yourself then ? :)Merry Christmas one and all, BTW, hope you are all enjoying.
I cried when I watched Ted (the obnoxious teddy bear film). I think crying is a given. :pMerry Christmas and a happy Boxing Day to all. :)

Archived