Best way to increase scouting knowledge...

I'm trying to get my scouting knowledge to 100% or as high as possible. Currently on 45%; I'm able to send my scouts to any of the ~200 or so countries in the world, and and I have 18 scouts of various knowledge, and high judgement and adaptability.

However, as far as scouting assignments are concerned, I was wondering what would be the most efficient method for my scouts to increase knowledge of other countries. My plan was to send them to several countries at a time, based on the adaptability and regen dates, and then end the assignment once the regen date for the country expires  and the scout has at least a little bit of knowledge. I would repeat this every season, gradually building up.

Alternatively,  I was thinking of sending them to around 10 countries and leaving the assignment running throughout the whole season, so they roam from one place to another continuously.

I'm not sure which would work better, if indeed either is a reliable way, but was hoping someone could help me out. I have some of the best scouts in the world, sonthat box is ticked, but I want to take the right approach.

Cheers :)

I have 18 scouts which cover around a hundred different countries - essentially half the world. My focus is now on the other half of the globe, and I'm sure their is a quick way of going abou it by setting the assignments carefully in terms of how many countries they visit in a given time frame ....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived