Is Current and Potential Ability of the Attribute Card listed under custom view?

9 hours ago, SC00P0NE said:

Hi there,

basically the title, is 'Current' and 'Potential Ability' of the 'Attribute Card' listed under custom view?

Here a screenshot of what I am talking about, would like to know:

Thanks!

CA and PA are values on a 0-200 scale, so I assume that skin you are using to show it is dividing the values by 10.

To find the CA and PA values in the pre-game Editor, they are listed under each player's profile.  So click on "People", choose "Name" and type in the name of the player you are looking for.  Alternatively select "Club", look up the club you want then look at the player's list within that club.  You can double click on a player from there to look at his profile.  You can only see starting CA values though - if you begin a game and the player develops over time (CA increases) or his attributes drop then looking at the pre-game Editor will still only show you his starting CA.  You'll need an in-game Editor to see more detail as a player develops or not.

Additionally, using the pre-game Editor only works for players currently in the database.  If you are looking for a newgen, the only way to view further detail would be using an in-game Editor.

Thanks for your answers!

@herne79 I am using this skin "FM 2019 FLUT skin light - Version 1.8"

source: https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm-2019-flut-skin-white.html

And yes, the numbers for CA & PA seem to range between 1-20 (e.g. Messi has 20/20) indeed, thus why presuming that FLUT Skin's creators divided these values by 10 seems rather likely.

So what I am seeing there (see screenshot) are actually values that are not supposed to be seen by the player in-game because such values, CA/PA, are normally only visible via the editor?

https://i.imgur.com/painvXS.png

I was wondering where these numbers for CA & PA were coming from, considering that there are 'star values' alrdy in place for that type of information!

Thanks!

19 minutes ago, SC00P0NE said:

So what I am seeing there (see screenshot) are actually values that are not supposed to be seen by the player in-game because such values, CA/PA, are normally only visible via the editor?

Correct.  CA/PA values are hidden by default.  If you were using the UI skin which comes with the game you wouldn't see them, just the star ratings.

Many people use CA/PA or the star ratings to measure how "good" a player may be.  If you do, use with caution.  CA/PA and star ratings do not factor in all visible attributes (Determination, Aggression and Bravery are 3 off the top of my head) and none of the "hidden" attributes - Consistency, Pressure, Big Matches, Professionalism, Ambition and so on.  So use CA/PA or star ratings as an initial guide if you like, but always follow that up by looking at the player's coach or scout report and read the pros & cons.

Reading the pros and cons is where you'll find out how consistent a player may be, his injury proneness, how he handles pressure etc.

I'm pretty sure that these are not the hidden CA/PA numbers divided by twenty. As I understand it Flut has converted the star rating to a scale with 20 as the maximum value. This why on your example the potential ability is shown as 12-14 which reflects the potential ability report by the coach of 1 yellow star plus a grey star. If it was the hidden CA/PA figures it would not be showing a range of values for potential ability.

Archived