After update half my team complain after missing one game

Hi I’m into 2039 of my Man Utd game and after the update a month or so ago I started having problems. I remember the update as myself an people started having trouble with player conditioning half the team now can’t get to %100. This is still happening but also for the first time in my game 5 or 6 players are complaining when missing a game. I’ve always been able to rotate players an especially in my the carabao cup or club world championship would play my youngsters or fringe players an even did so in the FA cup on occasions. This was never a problem, for example a player like pogba was fine with being left out for a game or even two but now when I rest players they moan about not being appreciated at the club or wanting to leave or disliking me this has also made players dislike the players that want to leave. I’m dealing with the media more than I’m playing games. After one game out players are complying. Even players who are jaded or tired of you leave them out a game after they’re no longer jaded they moan this is unrealistic I get it could happen with a star player at my club but for it to never have happened in over 20 years at the club to now start in suck great numbers is making the game unplayable. I’m not playing down the importance of a left back to a team but even my 22 year old left back complains if he misses a game. 

Please help me with this its making me stop playing as the games not called press secretary 2019 An I’ve had enough. 

Thanks 

peter watkins 

Archived