Scouting reports not updating?

Hi All,

Hoping someone can please help with this?

On FM17, I could scout multiple players for 3 months at a time and the 'date last scouted' column would frequently update. Having jumped from 17 to 19, I don't seem to be able re-scout players that my scouts have found - I.E the date last scouted report doesn't change so could say 455 days even though I have highlighted the player and selected the scout player option. The SCT box is showing next to the players name and I have both top packages. 

I can't seem to find any mention of this being as issue so any help would be much appreciated?

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/03/2019 at 09:17, stevewright said:

Hi All,

Hoping someone can please help with this?

On FM17, I could scout multiple players for 3 months at a time and the 'date last scouted' column would frequently update. Having jumped from 17 to 19, I don't seem to be able re-scout players that my scouts have found - I.E the date last scouted report doesn't change so could say 455 days even though I have highlighted the player and selected the scout player option. The SCT box is showing next to the players name and I have both top packages. 

I can't seem to find any mention of this being as issue so any help would be much appreciated?

go to your player shortlist click/tick box at the top that says keep scout reports updated 

Archived