Muddy kits

Bit of an oddball thread topic, I know but bear with!

Recently went back to playing FM16 after getting annoyed with some of the 'features' in FM19. I have always been a strictly 2D pitch person but after having played FM19 in 3D for the first time ever, I decided to try it out in FM16 and to my surprise, it is largely the same, graphics-wise. However, I have noticed that the pitch details in FM16 are much better than FM19 and I'm am not sure why. For example, in FM16 wet and muddy pitches are displayed better; all the pitches in FM19 seem to be a variation of billiard table green with only differences in pattern (probably due to the texture mod I have installed). Also, in FM16, players kits get muddy as the game goes on and so forth. Did they take this feature out of FM19 as I have seen nothing but pristine kits so far or am I missing a setting or mod or something? It's a bit bizarre because right now, FM16 looks better in 3D than 19. Playing both games in highest graphics detail setting by the way.

I agree with this too . FM Scout has FEZ pitches that are really good to so if you down load those it makes them even better . But yes not a great deal of realism in the 19 version . I wont be buying FM20 as im sick of the bravado they spiel only to be let down in other areas of the game . They take features out more often than applying new ones .   

Archived