Wrong number of qualified teams found for competition

OK, this error is driving me bonkers.  I would really appreciate any help anyone can provide.

So I'm trying to put together a brand new league system in the United States.  Everything looked good--I have three divisions each with two sub-divisions, and a fourth division that originally had 4 teams.  Of course that last one was a mistake--you can't have a division with less than six teams.  I added two teams to that league and...I'm getting this error message, over and over and over again.  I've deleted that fourth division entirely--same message.  I'm at my wits' end seeing this:

image.thumb.jpeg.8597a5f15984d6a30f27a79a67583142.jpeg

So...if you accidentally try to verify a competition with less than six teams, is your file corrupted forever?  (Thank goodness I have a backup, but it might be hard to get to.)   Or is it something going wrong with the subdivisions?

Thanks,

The Third Man

image.png

16 minutes ago, TheThirdMan4476 said:

OK, this error is driving me bonkers.  I would really appreciate any help anyone can provide.

So I'm trying to put together a brand new league system in the United States.  Everything looked good--I have three divisions each with two sub-divisions, and a fourth division that originally had 4 teams.  Of course that last one was a mistake--you can't have a division with less than six teams.  I added two teams to that league and...I'm getting this error message, over and over and over again.  I've deleted that fourth division entirely--same message.  I'm at my wits' end seeing this:

image.thumb.jpeg.8597a5f15984d6a30f27a79a67583142.jpeg

So...if you accidentally try to verify a competition with less than six teams, is your file corrupted forever?  (Thank goodness I have a backup, but it might be hard to get to.)   Or is it something going wrong with the subdivisions?

Thanks,

The Third Man

image.png

best if you upload your file 

• 10 months later...
On 10/04/2019 at 02:47, TheThirdMan4476 said:

Well, I sort of figured it out--I just deleted the continental league.  Not the most satisfying of fixes, but it will have to do for now.

I have the same problem, but Im in Europe. I tried to delete Europe Cup and Champion's league, but the error isn't fixed :/

How u resolve?

On 09/04/2019 at 21:33, TheThirdMan4476 said:

All right, I think I've narrowed the problem down to continental qualification.  Anyone seen this error message before with regards to teams qualifying to a continental cup/league?

Yes, I have seen it turn up when adding East Germany to the European Cups, at a moment the East German teams were not there yet. Fixed it by moving teams to the country, although that does not seem the problem for you.

• 11 months later...