Help with more equal leagues, please?

TheGame32

Hi guys, I hope that this actually goes here in this forum, if not, could a moderator please move it to the correct forum? Many thanks in advance!

So, here is my question/issue.

I have been playing with the editor before, creating some Footballing Legends, adjust the WP-rule for England and toyed with some teams to create balance in some leagues. But I am not satisfied with the balance I created. I basically lowered the rep from certain teams and cleaned  out their roster. And for some it (sorta) worked and for others it worked too well (Bayern Munich relegating for example). I know that clearing their squad seems to be too effective. Lowering the rep seemed to be a solution, but what would be a proper rep to give everyone a chance to win the title? My main aim is to have teams other then Bayern, PSG and Barca/Madrid win their respective leagues.

Anyway, enough jibba-jabba. Would anyone be able to suggest the correct alterations to make to create balance in mainly the German, French and Spanish Leagues? 

Many thanks, and hope you all have a great day!

I do a similar thing and try and make most top leagues equal 

so you need to edit the prize money of comps, and obviously need to address the financial doping the EPL  has over other leagues too especially in terms of tv money

There are lots of things to factor in sponsorship deals/club reps tv revenue so if you want to make it a level playing field give all clubs the same income/debts etc obviously as the game moves on new sponsorship deals will be generated and so you need an IGE to keep on top of it

one thing I am about to trial is reducing the value of £ and see how this plays out 

Archived