Pro/Rel in USA

PaMi 7

Hi everyone.
I have already asked this question many times but no one has given me a complete answer so far, so I refer to it again:
I would like to create an USA pyramid with promotions and relegations. The problem is that the USL Championship teams that are affiliated to the MLS teams (for example, Bethlehem Steel FC which is affiliated with Philadelphia Union) cannot be promoted to MLS.

Moreover, if I don't put promotions and relegations between MLS and USL Championship but I set that the first 8 teams of the USLC's Regular Season make the Playoffs for the Title, these same teams cannot even access these Playoffs:

I explained myself well?

Is there any way to fix this? If it exists, can someone help me by telling me how to solve it?
Many thanks in advance to those who will help me.

P.S .: my English is not perfect so I helped myself with Google Translate, I apologize for the errors

5 ore fa, themodelcitizen ha scritto:

Isn't there a box you can check/uncheck for something like "B/reserve teams cannot be promoted" or something like that?

There isn't but it's uncheck

Also in the "affiliated clubs" section on the club's information, there's a box or something for "cannot play in same division." So you'd want to make sure TFC II and TFC wouldn't have that checked for example, if you want TFC II to hypothetically be able to be promoted.

21 ore fa, themodelcitizen ha scritto:

check in the playoffs themselves maybe? There's definitely an option somewhere

Where is it? Can you show me a screen, please?

20 ore fa, themodelcitizen ha scritto:

Also in the "affiliated clubs" section on the club's information, there's a box or something for "cannot play in same division." So you'd want to make sure TFC II and TFC wouldn't have that checked for example, if you want TFC II to hypothetically be able to be promoted.

In the affiliated club, this option is uncheck and TFC II (for example) can't accede to Promotion/Title playoff

• 4 weeks later...
Il 3/5/2019 in 01:09 , themodelcitizen ha scritto:

Upload your file and let's have a look. Could be hard-coded for MLS somehow. TFC-II can definitely play in regular USL playoffs though (no promotion involved), at least when the division above was NASL in the old ones

There is MY FILE,

thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
Il 4/6/2019 in 05:13 , themodelcitizen ha scritto:

are you deranged? over 3 weeks to reply to my message and then you start getting cranky within days after posting it. Someone will have a look when they can, people have jobs and lives mate 

No no, I wasn't angry, I just asked to know, I can't assure you. I reply to your message with this big delay due to my health problems, only for this reason.

And I didn't want to hurry up, I understand that everyone has a private life that always comes first. It was just for information. I apologize if I seem to be angry but it was not my intention

Archived