Hey Im new to this community and relatively new to football manager. Im currently in my third year of underperforming at Roma. I feel like I have a pretty good grasp of tactics but I can't translate it into the game. Where should I look to both help develop my tactic and also be able to analyse my tactic to see what is going wrong and how to fix it? thanks for any replies

16 minutes ago, reggerbob said:

Hey Im new to this community and relatively new to football manager. Im currently in my third year of underperforming at Roma. I feel like I have a pretty good grasp of tactics but I can't translate it into the game. Where should I look to both help develop my tactic and also be able to analyse my tactic to see what is going wrong and how to fix it? thanks for any replies

Welcome.

Check out the Tactics and Training section for info: https://community.sigames.com/forum/19-tactics-training-strategies-discussion/

Specifically, look through the pinned topics. If you want more specific help though, post your complete tactic with as much info as possible. 

Archived