Corner Advice

Any help would be appreciated. Noticed in last few months that at free kicks and corners, if we cleared the ball, it was ending up with an oppo player on edge of box. I've had a player on the edge of box but they wasn't picking up said player so thought I'd try having 2 on edge of box. As you can see from screenshot, we have 2 players in the same space, the 33 is free right next to them and 19 is free on the other side of them. In this same game, they've had 6 corners and each time the ball has been played into 19. How can I set up so that my players mark up the free players?

1352186002_FMCorner.thumb.png.c63ac2120b45cb142e80fae134d7410c.png

As far as I remember from watching some of his videos, Rashidi applies the OI "Close down always" on the opposition player(s) that lurk outside the area on defensive corners.

Btw, having 2 players staying forward may be a bit too risky, especially against a team like City :onmehead:

Thanks mate, makes sense tbh.

Yeah I know, wanted to go there and be brave and have a go, played ok, had some success on the counter but ultimately, FA Cup dream ended with a 2-0 defeat. 

Archived