Help Needed! Salford City

Hello Guys!

A quick overview of my save so far, I'm currently in the 2023/24 season. It's my second season in the Premier League.

My first season was a massive success with us finishing in 6th place and winning the FA Cup (and qualifying for the Euro Cup). I'm at the halfway point of my second season and things aren't as good as last season with regards to my two tactics I'm using.

Does anyone have any ideas on what tactic to use or help with the ones I am currently using?? I'm finding it hard to score goals this season and keep them out at the other end compared to last year (although I did concede a few last year!) but that's the way I like to play. 

Thanks. 

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2 (2).jpg

• Adamraine1408 changed the title to Help Needed! Salford City
14 hours ago, Adamraine1408 said:

Hello Guys!

A quick overview of my save so far, I'm currently in the 2023/24 season. It's my second season in the Premier League.

My first season was a massive success with us finishing in 6th place and winning the FA Cup (and qualifying for the Euro Cup). I'm at the halfway point of my second season and things aren't as good as last season with regards to my two tactics I'm using.

Does anyone have any ideas on what tactic to use or help with the ones I am currently using?? I'm finding it hard to score goals this season and keep them out at the other end compared to last year (although I did concede a few last year!) but that's the way I like to play. 

Thanks. 

Try this tweak of TFF Gladiator! LINK

Archived