[Suggestion] Set press conference length on inbox screen

autohoratio

At the moment you can set a minimum length in the pre-game editor, but that's a hassle and sometimes you only feel like answering one or two questions (I see a lot of comments from other people saying they want to get them over with quickly) , while after an important match, for instance, you might feel like a longer press conference would be in order—I tend to enjoy the press conferences in the game, so I'd choose long ones whenever possible! While I expect not all of the questions from a longer conference would be totally relevant (After a lot of games, one of the two questions as is are "how do you get on with so and so manager?"), it's kind of disappointing to only get a couple of questions when the screen says 6 expected journalists in attendance.

I think a feature like this, where you can select the desired length of the press conference from the inbox screen, would be beneficial. I've added three default lengths to choose from in this quick mockup—short (1–2 questions), medium (3–5) and long (6–8) as well as a custom (click to enter a number) length if you want to be crazy and answer 200 questions in one sitting.

pressconfmockup.thumb.png.a0d7e09b597d8cdabdf2d5c4c1e3e6e9.png

Archived